Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm SAVING ENTZ : 2-0 & Get Seeded & Save Program LISTEN..

Default I'm SAVING ENTZ : 2-0 & Get Seeded & Save Program LISTEN..

Slept on it, I soaked in the 3 hours of tailgate with ndsu people close to the program and 3 hours of it in NDSU Stands watching this utter nonsense.

I'm GOING TO SAVE COACH ENTZ's JOB.

#1 Fire the AD ASAP. (this program is in shambles, I have heard some concerning stories and as much as we want to blame Entz/Roehl etc, their hands are tied with some of it and it belongs at the AD Footsteps... let alone not foreseeing the Plateau/Fatigue of BisoNation & not pushing for FBS publicly and vigoriously) (not even gonna mention the basketball debacle and all of our other sports doing worse now)

#2 Start Cole Payton this week. This TEAM & PROGRAM NEEDS A SPARK & YOU NEED TO SAVE YOUR JOB

Yes Cam has been a good QB this year, but in the 3 losses this year,
    Cam has Thrown Bad Interceptions:

South Dakota score is 14-3 Interception.. 2 plays later its 21-3, then follows that up with Punt on a bad 3rd and 8 pass

North Dakota score is 17-28 Interception across the field WHILE we were driving at midfield all but sealing the defeat. a TD there makes it 24-28 and grand forks has the biggest butt pucker in history sucking in hoople & gackle.

SDSU score is 9-27 early 3rd quarter still time to win, Interception as he stared down RAJA the entire time on his drag route (while there is a ndsu wr wide open down that sideline) maybe we score that drive and make it 16-27 for a new ball game.

Cole CAN MAKE ALL THE SAME EASY PLAYS CAM CAN. But he MIGHT be able to go above and beyond plus Sorry Matt & Cam, but we can't sell tickets next year with a 6th year senior QB I THOUGHT WE WERE QBU ? Hedberg better retire after this year as well, that'll save some salary.

#3... which is why I put #2 to start Cole. You Lost your team, You are treating this like a High School program where if you are a good kid you play your junior/senior year. PLAY THE BEST KIDS, LB/Secondary needs changes, Dline and Skill players.

#4 culture. Don't let whiny ass parents dictate how the NDSU PROGRAM is RUN! NDSU FOOTBALL IS TOUGH so SUCK IT UP BUTTER CUP!

THIS PROGRAM WAS FAR SUCCESSFUL SINCE THEIR LITTLE JOHHNY WAS IN DIAPERS!

Stop with the pwo's and walk on's to appease people go RECRUIT SOME DAWGS, SOME NASTINESS and HIT THE TRANSFER PORTAL after this season.

#5 Sit Down with Petrino/Olson/Goeser and stop the pointing fingers, behind the back bickering and SOLVE THE DEFENSIVE PROBLEM. yes all 3 of you have different personalities/background, HAVE A MEETING AND LET WHATEVER WATER WAS ROUGH LET IT FLOW UNDER THE BRIDGE and BE DONE WITH IT!

the TAMPA 2 isn't working with this group, either change players or change scheme.

#6 QUIT LOOKING TO THE SIDELINES AND WASTING PRECIOUS TIME!! JUST RUN A PLAY & STICK WITH IT!

#7 Stick Tyler Roehl on Super Tecmo Bowl or Playstation Madden with his eyes taped up and RUN EVERY BEFORE 1st HALF 2 MINUTE DRILL over and over and over again and figure out clock mgmt like we have.

(And Yes I fully expect Cam to keep being the #1 and I like him, fantastic kid... but If I am Matt Entz... I Need to SAVE MY JOB & Dignity)

and parent's. this ain't High School, if Little Johnny or Billy can't take the heat then I hope next year you transfer to Concordia or Augburg and he can have "fun" or "play all the time" because this is NDSU D1 FUCKING POWERHOUSE DYNASTY and THIS IS HOW WE DO IT!

BRING ON THE COMPETITION IS ON THAT WEIGHT ROOM WALL F YOUR FEELINGS and LETS win these next 2 games, get a SEED and SEND A BIG MIDDLE FINGER TO THE REST OF THE FCS and THE MEDIA AND WHOOP SOME ASS!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: I'm SAVING ENTZ : 2-0 & Get Seeded & Save Program LISTEN..

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Slept on it, I soaked in the 3 hours of tailgate with ndsu people close to the program and 3 hours of it in NDSU Stands watching this utter nonsense.

#1 Fire the AD ASAP. (this program is in shambles, I have heard some concerning stories and as much as we want to blame Entz/Roehl etc, their hands are tied with some of it and it belongs at the AD Footsteps... let alone not foreseeing the Plateau/Fatigue of BisoNation & not pushing for FBS publicly and vigoriously) (not even gonna mention the basketball debacle and all of our other sports doing worse now)

#2 Start Cole Payton this week. This TEAM & PROGRAM NEEDS A SPARK & YOU NEED TO SAVE YOUR JOB

South Dakota score is 14-3 Interception.. 2 plays later its 21-3, then follows that up with Punt on a bad 3rd and 8 pass

North Dakota score is 17-28 Interception across the field WHILE we were driving at midfield all but sealing the defeat. a TD there makes it 24-28 and grand forks has the biggest butt pucker in history sucking in hoople & gackle.

SDSU score is 9-27 early 3rd quarter still time to win, Interception as he stared down RAJA the entire time on his drag route (while there is a ndsu wr wide open down that sideline) maybe we score that drive and make it 16-27 for a new ball game.

Cole CAN MAKE ALL THE SAME EASY PLAYS CAM CAN. But he MIGHT be able to go above and beyond plus Sorry Matt & Cam, but we can't sell tickets next year with a 6th year senior QB I THOUGHT WE WERE QBU ? Hedberg better retire after this year as well, that'll save some salary.

#3... which is why I put #2 to start Cole. You Lost your team, You are treating this like a High School program where if you are a good kid you play your junior/senior year. PLAY THE BEST KIDS, LB/Secondary needs changes, Dline and Skill players.

#4 culture. Don't let whiny ass parents dictate how the NDSU PROGRAM is RUN! NDSU FOOTBALL IS TOUGH so SUCK IT UP BUTTER CUP!

Stop with the pwo's and walk on's to appease people go RECRUIT SOME DAWGS, SOME NASTINESS and HIT THE TRANSFER PORTAL after this season.

#5 Sit Down with Petrino/Olson/Goeser and stop the pointing fingers, behind the back bickering and SOLVE THE DEFENSIVE PROBLEM. yes all 3 of you have different personalities/background, HAVE A MEETING AND LET WHATEVER WATER WAS ROUGH LET IT FLOW UNDER THE BRIDGE and BE DONE WITH IT!

the TAMPA 2 isn't working with this group, either change players or change scheme.

#6 QUIT LOOKING TO THE SIDELINES AND WASTING PRECIOUS TIME!! JUST RUN A PLAY & STICK WITH IT!

(And Yes I fully expect Cam to keep being the #1 and I like him, fantastic kid... but If I am Matt Entz... I Need to SAVE MY JOB & Dignity)

and parent's. this ain't High School, if Little Johnny or Billy can't take the heat then I hope next year you transfer to Concordia or Augburg and he can have "fun" or "play all the time" because this is NDSU D1 FUCKING POWERHOUSE DYNASTY and THIS IS HOW WE DO IT!

BRING ON THE COMPETITION IS ON THAT WEIGHT ROOM WALL F YOUR FEELINGS and LETS win these next 2 games, get a SEED and SEND A BIG MIDDLE FINGER TO THE REST OF THE FCS and THE MEDIA AND WHOOP SOME ASS!!
    this right here is why i bisonville! well done chap well done-------i would just ad FEED BARIKA! FEED TAMERIK! embrace your inner MEATHEAD for crying outloud the seasons at stake!

so uh... stony brook is calling plays? scheming defenses? refusing to take ownership over results on the field? chain smoking marlboro menthol 100's?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

It was odd that we didn’t see Cole in the game.
    It's OK to not be OK.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    so uh... stony brook is calling plays? scheming defenses? refusing to take ownership over results on the field? chain smoking marlboro menthol 100's?
    Well, firing ML would "save" Entz alright, but not in the way he thinks.

It automatically adds 3 more years to Entz contract if we replace the AD now

Because its a CULTURE problem and last i checked AD was in charge of "athletics" which includes the Football Program and conserving the BISON CULTURE which he hasn't

#7 Stick Tyler Roehl on Super Tecmo Bowl or Playstation Madden with his eyes taped up and RUN EVERY BEFORE 1st HALF 2 MINUTE DRILL over and over and over again and figure out clock mgmt like we have.

Save this post in the Bisonville Dictionary as the definition of Delusional!
    Damn, I'm Good!

You forgot the part about stop blaming the kicker for a missed 50 yard FG in a 17 point loss.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

lets say for sake of arguement that the team buys in and trusts the chapo plan (wins the next 2)--------where does that put us in terms of playoff field? 1 home game then travel to a SDSU or tana team? zero home game?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    lets say for sake of arguement that the team buys in and trusts the chapo plan (wins the next 2)--------where does that put us in terms of playoff field? 1 home game then travel to a SDSU or tana team? zero home game?
    seeded #7 or #8. avoid Thanksgiving and they feed USD/YSU into the Fargodome Dec 2

then we goto #2 Idaho or Montana State and F them up