Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-2018 Schedule

Default Re: 2017-2018 Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Exhibition game vs Concordia Wednesday night. Who is up for some Hoops?????
    Only bad thing about this is basketball means the beginning of winter.
    The goo d news is that they have new ice cream flavors. Have to take the good with the bad.
    See you Wednesday!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Gave our tickets away. I guess I at least found someone to go instead just not going.
    That is important also. Still puts butts in the seats and exposure to possible new fans. A paid un-used ticket is a missed opportunity.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Exhibition game vs Concordia Wednesday night. Who is up for some Hoops?????
    horrible non conference games NDSU is D1 I refuse to goto a non D1 Basketball game sorry no way
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Anybody need 2 free tickets nw corner section? Willing to give these 2 away for free.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Eady & Krueser looked awesome tonight in exhibition their redshirts BETTER come off. hell i would start them over AJ & GEU
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Went to the exhibition game last night. Crowd was light but understandable. Young guys played a lot. Geu looked more aggressive on some early moves to the basket. His defense still needs some work. Tyree Eady was very quiet in the first half and then took over for a stretch of the 2nd half. Played well and shot well. AJ on bench with foot injury yet, has not practiced. P Smooth was out there to control the game. Was not looking for his shot, due to game plan. He is by far the best player in the team. Ward looks bigger and still has his smooth shot from outside. Slashed to the basket a couple of times. Eliason played "slower" than last year but he needs to. IMO he rushed things too much last year. Looked a lot more comfortable out there. D-Miller played good, still would like to see him take control inside. Kreuser I thought played really well like Eady for true freshmen. Kid has some good size nice outside shot. Hunter or Dulm could be the guys to help relieve P smooth at point. Will see who wins that battle. Samuelson will always give you 110% when he is on the floor. I left before Mertens and Meidinger got in late. All in all there is plenty of talent on this team. Will have to see how they gel together and who takes control of the team to lead them. I believe that will be P Smooth. Offensive rebounding was not real good and did not close out on some outside shooters at times. Basketball IQ looks high with this team. Now just go out and win baby.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Did AJ play at all last night? I saw he had 2 points in 0 minutes according to the live stats and was wondering if it was a mistake as I thought he was out with the injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Did AJ play at all last night? I saw he had 2 points in 0 minutes according to the live stats and was wondering if it was a mistake as I thought he was out with the injury.
    No, he didn't play

533 In a row

bisonfan08 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Season opener this Saturday!!! I'm most interested to see who redshirts and who plays and hopefully come out with a season opening win before we go up against Bennie Boatwright and a very good USC team. Sounded like from the press conference we won't know who's playing and who's redshirting until game time Saturday, could be a rough start to the year but hopefully we'll see some good things to build on going forward.

UCSB had lots of problems last year with inelgibility and players leaving. Picked middle of the pack in Big West. Very winnable.