Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Anderson 2017 LPGA

Default Re: Amy Anderson 2017 LPGA

Way fewer cameras than any PGA event so I'm thinking it's a heavy does of a few featured groups and a few featured holes.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Dang just can't put a whole tourney together. Going the wrong way today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Dang just can't put a whole tourney together. Going the wrong way today.
    Disappointing today at 3 over with 4 to play. Would love to see her finish strong as each stroke is gonna mean a lot in terms of check size.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    . Would love to see her finish strong as each stroke is gonna mean a lot in terms of check size.
    She lost a lot of money today just dropped another stroke

Birdies the last hole to get to tied for 19th. Should be about a 20,000 payout. That Birdie helped

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

She birdied the last hole to finish 7 under for the tourney, tied for 19th place. Hopefully she learned some pressure lessons today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    She lost a lot of money today just dropped another stroke
    She turned in one of the highest scores of the day after two fantastic days in the 60's. Played even on the par 5's giving away strokes there and ball striking and putting were not the same. She is playing in New Zealand in a couple of weeks so another chance there to push her money total up for the year. Not sure now if today will be enough to put and keep her in the top 100. She won more than anybody in the history of the NCAA and just needs to get one victory under her belt at this level and then watch out! Kim Kaufman finished at 8 under and cashed as well. Wasn't what was hoping for, but nonetheless, How bout them Dakota Girls?!? GoAmy...GoKim...GoBison!!!
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 09-10-2017 at 03:43 PM.

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Looks like maybe the Evian is next week in France which could explain why they're finished at 4pm on a Saturday
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Her finish here appears to have brought her to 99th on the money list. I don't think that will hold up unless she really plays well in New Zealand, which would put her back in the pressure cooker of Q school. If anyone has it figured out otherwise I'm all ears! On a positive note, she has played wonderfully in Q school in the past. GoAmy...GoKim...GoBison!

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Her finish here appears to have brought her to 99th on the money list. I don't think that will hold up unless she really plays well in New Zealand, which would put her back in the pressure cooker of Q school. If anyone has it figured out otherwise I'm all ears! On a positive note, she has played wonderfully in Q school in the past. GoAmy...GoKim...GoBison!
    Not that I am trying to encourage you because honestly, I find you creepy as hell, but you do realize she is playing in France next week?