Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Anderson 2017 LPGA

Default Re: Amy Anderson 2017 LPGA

Kim is in the clubhouse at -7 and Amy is at -8 playing the afternoon! Praying for another day of great ball striking and putting for low scores for Amy Olson of Oxbow and NDSU!! And for a wonderful weekend of more of the same for both of the Dakota Girls!!

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have been watching all afternoon and no Amy on tv. Cheyenne Woods has been on at least 6 times today. She is lower both in score and CMI standings than Amy. It can't be talent that gets her on all the time.

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Finally they showed her making a birdie on 11.

T5 with three holes to conquer yet today! And doing this while giving up perhaps 5 strokes to the field on the par 5's! Amy is up there with some nice names as well!:

http://www.lpga.com/statistics/money/career-money

T1 T4 25 15 NZLLydia Ko -15 F -8 65 64 129 Add
    LYDIA
    KO
    T1 1 1 1 USALexi Thompson -15 F -6 63 66 129 Add
    LEXI
    THOMPSON
    3 T6 59 46 TPECandie Kung -14 F -8 66 64 130 Add
    CANDIE
    KUNG
    4 T9 T53 47 ZAFAshleigh Buhai -11 F -6 67 66 133 Add
    ASHLEIGH
    BUHAI
    T5 T9 9 9 USACristie Kerr -10 F -5 67 67 134 Add
    CRISTIE
    KERR
    T5 T6 T120 96 USAAmy Olson -10 15 -4 66 66 Add
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 09-08-2017 at 11:35 PM.

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

In the clubhouse with a 68 today along with the 66 yesterday. -10 going into the weekend in 5th place! Would love to see her put together four rounds in the 60's and perhaps beyond! Kim Kaufman is also going into the weekend at -7. Amy's other half Grant Olson will also be facing the giants this weekend as his Indiana State football team faces Tennessee, so praying for both of them to have great results!! Keep up the great ball striking and putting, take advantage of those par 5's, and GoAmy, GoKim, GoDakotaGirls, and GoBison!!!!

I believe it is only 3 rounds this week. So she needs to stay consistent tomorrow and stay away from the bogeys and it should be a good week. Top 5 gets about $80,000 and top 10 gets about $40,000.

Correct only 54 hole event. Here is to a great final round tomorrow
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I believe it is only 3 rounds this week. So she needs to stay consistent tomorrow and stay away from the bogeys and it should be a good week. Top 5 gets about $80,000 and top 10 gets about $40,000.
    Thanks for pointing that out BisonFANatic and Mr Meaty! Wonder why just 54 holes this week? Good in this case as less time to be nervous on Amy's behalf! She goes out tomorrow with Christie Kerr, an 18 million dollar winner, followed by an all-star final group of powerhouse big time winners, so this is a good time to have the kind of finale that we all know she can have based on what you have pointed out here along with the shot making and the improved putting and cashing in on those par 5's out there Amy!! Weather should be wonderful and based on Amy's performances in Q schools in the past which are nothing but pressure piled on pressure, I believe that she can handle the heat of competition quite well when it is especially tough based on her work ethic and character and Heartland roots! When the going gets tough, the Bison tough get going! I am thankful for the pairing she drew with Christina Kim and Mika Miyazato, as I believe those are two of the most classy and easy going pros out there, and likely kept the tension to a minimum and camaraderie and fun to the maximum! Tomorrow will likely be different with so much on the line and the fact that Christie and Lexie and the others play at intensity level 10+ usually. Amy can handle intensity though. She has also handled pressure with grace at every level prior as well leading up to this. Horns up, Guns Up, and Prayers Up for the Dakota Girls tomorrow, along with many others. Would love to see Cheyenne Woods and Christina Kim both have great days as well, and I'm pleased to see Lydia Ko back where she has been!

http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/indy...-tech/pairings

GoAmy, GoKim, GoDakotaGirls, GoBison!!

For the winningest golfer in NCAA history and her other half Grant, along with the Bison who play tomorrow in a biggie, a little Bison hero video!:

https://youtu.be/o-fJ7GXlSig
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 09-10-2017 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Finally they showed her making a birdie on 11.
    Like finding a needle in a haystack dufferole. Finally located it at 2:46 on my 3 hour DVR. One of the announcers is a Tennessee fan and was mouthing about that game with Grant's team. I hope ISU pulls off the upset while Amy takes care of business as well! Hopefully tomorrow with Amy in the second to last pairing we will see a lot more of her Saturday!! GoAmy. GoGrant. GoBison!!!

https://youtu.be/iAfsK2dyjMc
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 09-09-2017 at 07:06 AM.

Amy is making the turn and have yet to spot her on the live coverage. They are skipping from the leaders to random unknowns but no Amy yet. We will have to wait until she holds the lead from start to finish evidently. Don't understand the way they are covering these events. They just showed both of her playing partners with Christie Kerr making a putt
    for a cheeseburger bet with her caddy but no Amy! Good grief.
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 09-10-2017 at 03:48 PM.