Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Anderson 2017 LPGA

Default Re: Amy Anderson 2017 LPGA

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    She's going to finish 22nd or 23rd.
    Tied for 23rd
    http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/lott...ip/leaderboard

Last round with the fantastic six under finish she had only 26 putts! Would love to see those sort of numbers continue for the winningest NCAA college player in history! I believe that she is going to hit her stride on the LPGA just like she did at NDSU, and we may be just about to witness that happen! On to Texas in another event that suits her game very well! Go Amy!.....GoBison!!

PERFORMANCE STATS 2017
    PERFORMANCE YEAR TO DATE RANKING
    Race to CME Globe Final 0 -
    Race to CME Globe Season 56 91
    Official Money List $18,300 88
    Average Driving Distance 255.18 46
    Driving Accuracy 83.50 % 22
    Greens in Regulation 72.62 % 44
    Putts per GIR 1.83 114
    Putting Average 30.71 135
    Sand Saves 66.67 % 14
    Scoring Average 72.07 89
    Rounds Under Par 9 50
    Birdies 47 84
    Eagles 2 21
    Rounds in the 60's 3 80
    Sub Par Holes 49 81
    Holes in One 0 -
    Total Rounds Played 14 79
    Total Events Played 4 88
    US Solheim Cup Points 0 -
    Rolex Player of the Year 0 -
    Rolex Rookie of the Year - -

Up to 75th on the money list. Players in the top 80 after the Texas event get a priority boost.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Up to 75th on the money list. Players in the top 80 after the Texas event get a priority boost.
    Like to see the Dakota Duo of Amy Anderson and Kim Kaufman come on to Texas and continue the great golf demonstrated with 66's in the final round at the Lotte! They both seem to like Texas and Texas loves them as it does all of the Bison and Dakota folks! Lady Bison and Lady Texas Red Raider returning to Dallas and the Lone Star State!!
    Perhaps a 1-2 finish in the Volunteer Shootout?!? I can get behind praying for those type of results....in fact I just did! Amy needs to continue the great putting and put together rounds like she did recently and she did time after time in her record shattering NCAA days and it is going to happen soon! Hopefully she can get in some great time in the next two weeks with family and friends and fiance! Grant Olson...put that Bison football hard nosed winning mojo on Amy to go with all of that talent, sweetness and loveliness! She has the good, she has the nice, and she has the talent, but a little bit more of that fierce you brought to the gridiron would be good perhaps. Your lockdown defensive performances turned in while being part of Three National Championships such as 29 tackles in one game and on and on were truly stuff for the ages sir! Bottle some of that stuff up for Amy going forward! Go Amy.....GoBison!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS7WmLAheW4/
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 04-20-2017 at 03:22 AM.

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Amy's game picked up last fall when she got a new instructor. Had had some very good rounds under par and seldom over par. She made $19,219 at the Lotte for a total of $37,519 and sits at 75 on the money list. Most important, she birdied the last two holes that gave her an additional $5,806. Hopefully her days of caving in on the weekend are over.

Quote Originally Posted by DORMIE View Post
    Amy's game picked up last fall when she got a new instructor. Had had some very good rounds under par and seldom over par. She made $19,219 at the Lotte for a total of $37,519 and sits at 75 on the money list. Most important, she birdied the last two holes that gave her an additional $5,806. Hopefully her days of caving in on the weekend are over.
    Good points Dormie! Looking forward to the Texas Shootout next week!

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

It's Shootout Week! The world's top 20 ranked players are all in attendance in Texas, so this is as good a week as any for Amy to have the breakout performance and roll we all believe she has in her! Prayers lifted for Amy and for Kim Kaufman as well, the other half of the Dakota Duo!! Take that momentum from the great play in Hawaii and run with it! The eyes of Texas are upon you!

http://www.lpga.com/news/2017-field-...texas-shootout
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 04-25-2017 at 04:00 PM.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

And I heard on news that LPGA/PGA and British Open are amending and or doing away with penalties called in by tv viewers/video review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    And I heard on news that LPGA/PGA and British Open are amending and or doing away with penalties called in by tv viewers/video review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They're modifying it substantially anyway, but I thought I saw where Lexi Thompson's penalty would still stand even under the proposed rule.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    They're modifying it substantially anyway, but I thought I saw where Lexi Thompson's penalty would still stand even under the proposed rule.
    Don't know those details. Only heard brief reference to rule being changed.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.