Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Anderson 2017 LPGA

Default Re: Amy Anderson 2017 LPGA

^^^ is mangy the dude that wanders around the basketball arena with the folders?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Nice link here with both Amy and Kim hilighted!:

http://www.lpga.com/videos/2017-lore...h-play-preview

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Current standings in matches!: Amy is down and Kim is AS as of right now!:

http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/lore...ay/leaderboard

Amy just lost her match to world #3 Ariya. Kim is coming back against Jenny Shin. Hats off to the Dakota Duo!!

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Amy just lost her match to world #3 Ariya. Kim is coming back against Jenny Shin. Hats off to the Dakota Duo!!
    Kim lost 3-2..
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Kim lost 3-2..
    Thanks for that update Mr Meaty! Tough initial draws for Amy and Kim both. Anticipating a time when those seeds are much more favorable for both of them!! At least don't have to feel so bad about the lack of TV coverage on this now! Wonder if your boss "Dick" was in charge of the TV contracts for this event?
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 05-05-2017 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Hats off?? they both lost!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I have been doing a little Eide Bailly type number crunching lately, and I have concluded from all the analysis I can muster, LPGA golfers generally peak at 27 or so and roll from there up to age 40 when a downward trend starts regarding numbers (with of course the normal statistical exceptions on both ends of the spectrum). Amy is only 24 and is definitely a process type person by her own estimation, so whether she puts on her big sustained kick this year or several years out, I believe that it is simply a matter of time before we see our lovely and talented Amy Anderson doing some marvelous things on the LPGA just like she did in the NCAA and as an amateur prior!! She also is extremely talented in many other arenas, making the focus on just the one pursuit all the more difficult! Kim Kaufman, a year Amy's senior at age 25, is also just a wee bit shy statistically and chronologically of hitting her stride now according to my historical research, so HORNS UP AND GUNS UP for the DAKOTA DUO!! Go bison.jpg guns up.jpg I don't think that any of us could be any prouder of them both in how they represent on and off the field of competition, and how they have taken the values, sportsmanship and sweetness of the prairies of the Dakotas and the Heartland out for the rest of the world to observe and learn from! Hear, Hear for Amy Anderson of Hickson, North Dakota, and Kim Kaufman of Clark, South Dakota!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS7WmLAheW4/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 05-18-2017 at 01:46 AM.