Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amy Anderson 2017 LPGA

Hybrid View

dufferole is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Amy Anderson 2017 LPGA

New LPGA season. Amy is 4 under par in her 1st round of the Lottery. No bogies!

Default Re: Amy Anderson 2017 LPGA

Thanks for starting a new thread dufferole! I was deferring to those of you who have been on here awhile to get that done! New thread, new focus for Amy Anderson as well! I think that this course and this tournament fit her well based on past results, and she has a real chance of coming out of Hawaii and on to Texas with some great results! She is off to a marvelous start at -4 just four off the lead currently! Pray that this week starts off a great run for Amy and for Kim Kaufman of South Dakota as well! She has been faithful and paying her dues on the LPGA, and Easter would be a very fitting time for Amy to go into Bison mode and maybe even win this thing or the next one!!

Just figured out that this event ends Saturday! http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf...rts-wednesday/

Would love to see her finish this SECOND round strong with some more strokes shaved off par to ease on into Friday in a nice spot! Go Amy....GoBison!!
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 04-13-2017 at 10:12 PM.

http://www.lpga.com/players/amy-anderson/98084/stats

Would love to see Amy work a little with Bernhard Langer or Steve Stricker from the Champions Tour (can't fault me for having an opinion!) in addition to all of the good things she has already put in place! Any thoughts on these stats?
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 04-13-2017 at 11:53 PM.

Dang one over when the rest of the field was going under par. That is not going to work, she just can't put a whole 4 rounds together. Hopefully she can turn it around for the weekend, at least she made the cut this tourney.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    http://www.lpga.com/players/amy-anderson/98084/stats

Would love to see Amy work with Bernhard Langer or Steve Stricker from the Champions Tour in addition to all of the good things she has already put in place! Any thoughts on these stats?
    Putting. .
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

2nd round quick stats:

Fairways Hit 9/14
    Driving Distance 264.00
    Putts Per Round 30
    Green in Reg 11/18
    Sand Saves 1/1

And I heard on news that LPGA/PGA and British Open are amending and or doing away with penalties called in by tv viewers/video review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.