Page 9 of 86 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona in 2022!

Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

HOT DEAL! They hyatt place in Tuscon is a category 1, meaning it is only 5000k points for night. If you have a chase ultimate rewards card, you can transfer those points to hyatt and book. Cash price was even just a bit over $100 so either way a good deal. If you book with points, getting over 2 cents per point.

It's old and not very cheap, but Hotel Congress is where John Dillinger was caught if you think it's cool to stay in a part of American history. It also had a night club last time I was there (like 10 years ago).

As for eating options, just get Mexican food. The stuff there (well in AZ in general) is more Sonoran influenced than Tex-Mex though, so if you are expecting EVERYTHING to be spicy then you'll be disappointed. Not that you can't get spicy food, and I would say it's about 50/50 here, but you will also get some nice regional dishes. red sauce or spicy salsa and stuff, it's just that are more like this:
    o.jpg
    Can't recommend anywhere specific since I hardly ever go to Tucson because Phoenix kinda has everything in the state outside of the natural beauty of northern AZ

Oh, one more thing, you can buy and consume any THC product you want or just a good old-fashioned joint in AZ, but don't try to take it with you.
    Last edited by Sun Bison; 01-06-2022 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Bison View Post
    It's old and not very cheap, but Hotel Congress is where John Dillinger was caught. It also had a night club last time I was there (like 10 years ago).

As for eating options, just get Mexican food. The stuff there (well in AZ in general) is more Sonoran influenced than Tex-Mex though, so if you are expecting EVERYTHING to be spicy then you'll be disappointed. Not that you can't get enchiladas with a spicy red sauce or spicy salsa and stuff, it's just that there are more options like this:
    o.jpg

Oh, one more thing, you can buy and consume any THC product you want or just a good old-fashioned joint in AZ, but don't try to take it with you.
    The people of Fargo vote Mexican Village the best Mexican place in Fargo like 90% of the time....I think it will be spicy enough for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    The people of Fargo vote Mexican Village the best Mexican place in Fargo like 90% of the time....I think it will be spicy enough for them.
    The other 10% being Taco John’s?

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post
    The other 10% being Taco John’s?
    The other 10% is divided amongst the 27 other shitty Mexican restaurants here that people think are super authentic and delicious.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Mmmmmm Mango's.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

99 cent beers, baby.

Seis Kitchen in Tucson—excellent tacos!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

If you fly into Mesa you have to go to Caldwell County BBQ. Worth the stop.

Lardsin must go!

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I wonder if Arizona wants out of this game. It will be a blood bath if played. Arizona is a terrible FBS team.
    Insert something clever here...