Page 71 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona in 2022!

Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

Arizona is probably the 2nd or 3rd best team we’ll play this year. If we can’t beat them we have no chance at going to frisco.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    With Moestart out I think they're gonna ask Waege to be the ultimate team player and move inside to DT positon more. At least for this game.
    I could see that in some packages where we want to get some more speed on the field, like Roques

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Qb controversy the week before the game. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    Arizona is probably the 2nd or 3rd best team we’ll play this year. If we can’t beat them we have no chance at going to frisco.
    Lol!!!!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    With Moestart out I think they're gonna ask Waege to be the ultimate team player and move inside to DT positon more. At least for this game.
    He has played inside before.

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    Lol!!!!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    SDSU is better without a doubt. Missouri state as well maybe and then both of the Montana’s who I imagine we will play at least one of in the playoffs. Idk why you’re acting like Arizona is some top
    team. They just got throttled by a middle to low SEC team

SDSU is better without a doubt. Missouri state as well maybe and then both of the Montana’s who I imagine we will play at least one of in the playoffs. Idk why you’re acting like Arizona is some top
    team. They just got throttled by a middle to low SEC team
    Probably because middle-low SEC teams are better than just about any FCS team.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I’m just saying that a top FBS team doesn’t get dominated by a bad SEC team. ie Arizona is NOT a top FBS team like

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’m just saying that a top FBS team doesn’t get dominated by a bad SEC team. ie Arizona is NOT a top FBS team like
    Arizona is who we thought they were. Maybe a little improved from last year, but no powerhouse.

Bison win this one convincingly.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    EWU was ranked at #13 and that defense is one of the worst I’ve seen in 3 years.