Page 67 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona in 2022!

Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    That's optimistic.
    Well actually it’s retrospective so….

Arizona rotated a lot of DL and had 4 with a PFF grade of 70 of more. They're going to be a problem in the PAC.
    Fortunately our guys play in the MVFC so dodged a bullet there I guess. Whew!!!

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Someone brings me down.. I will walk it with you…

I remember when an old k-state lady fan told us “good luck” all hospitable, but still super condescending.

It’s fun to beat them to the punch. Say good luck and smile…. JUST before they do.

These “fans” have NO CLUE who they are dealing with.

Lol

We can wear some “fuck MORTE lady” wolf t-shirts. EVERYONE THERE WILL LOVE THAT.

Lol.
    Night before Iowa lady says to us "You North Dakotans are cute and all with how excited you are for your team, but youre gonna get your ass kicked." I said "Youll see."

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Well actually it’s retrospective so….
    When does Iowa just take what the defense gives them and air it out?

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    This game is going to be tougher than some on here think. They are fast and like to chuck the pigskin. Our D line has got to get pressure on their QB, I'm not sure our secondary can hang with these guys for 4 quarters. The D line needs to play light years better than last Saturday.
    Where have I heard that before???? They haven’t faced a Bison defense yet which will make them look silly. Not sure how this matchup is any different than the last ones!

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Arizona rotated a lot of DL and had 4 with a PFF grade of 70 of more. They're going to be a problem in the PAC.
    Bison will show they would be a problem for the PAC also.
    Rotating D linemen sound a lot of fun to run through.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

IIRC the only TD’s Iowa scored against the Bison that day in Iowa City were through the air. Another poster mentioned if Iowa had stuck with that they would’ve beaten us. So why didn’t they? My point was maybe, just maybe the Bison D took it away and walked away with a W because of it. Not a fan of hearing the excuse from anyone saying if so and so team would’ve just done this or that more they would’ve won the game. Duhhhh! Not sure what point you’re trying to make by saying I’m optimistic about a game that has already taken place.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 17>1 View Post
    IIRC the only TD’s Iowa scored against the Bison that day in Iowa City were through the air. Another poster mentioned if Iowa had stuck with that they would’ve beaten us. So why didn’t they? My point was maybe, just maybe the Bison D took it away and walked away with a W because of it. Not a fan of hearing the excuse from anyone saying if so and so team would’ve just done this or that more they would’ve won the game. Duhhhh! Not sure what point you’re trying to make by saying I’m optimistic about a game that has already taken place.
    I don’t really care either. I just think it’s funny you assume playcallers don’t get stubborn and Iowa to say the least.

Speaking of Iowa..........the over/under for their game with Iowa State is 40. Wow.......bet the house payment on the under.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Night before Iowa lady says to us "You North Dakotans are cute and all with how excited you are for your team, but youre gonna get your ass kicked." I said "Youll see."
    I nailed a really cute Hawkeye chick too. Still friends with her brother.