Page 59 of 86 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona in 2022!

Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

I fully expect a close game until the middle of the 4th and NDSU puts it away to win by 14

One good thing about an impressive win by Arizona is that the spread might flip. I sure hope it does because it would be even easier easy money!!!!

I love the enthusiasm, but SDSU is always a solid program. These guys are going to chuck the ball a lot, and we will see just how good our great secondary really is. The D-line will have to make some plays to win this game. Key will be not getting down too far; always the risk with these teams. I'm still not confident in our receiver core if and when we really need them.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I love the enthusiasm, but SDSU is always a solid program. These guys are going to chuck the ball a lot, and we will see just how good our great secondary really is. The D-line will have to make some plays to win this game. Key will be not getting down too far; always the risk with these teams. I'm still not confident in our receiver core if and when we really need them.
    exactly! all these fbs teams we've played I am flabbergasted that they don't throw 50+ passes on us, I sure would

and Arizona will and it'll be a tough game
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    exactly! all these fbs teams we've played I am flabbergasted that they don't throw 50+ passes on us, I sure would

When's the last time any team beat us by chucking it down the field nonstop?
    Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and 2 of them are bad.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Tough game? In post #66 of this thread you said the Bison would win by 20 plus. Then after that it was gonna be a buyout on Arizona's part.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    Iowa and K St. both did most of the damage through the air. If Iowa threw more, they easily win that game.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Tough game? In post #66 of this thread you said the Bison would win by 20 plus. Then after that it was gonna be a buyout on Arizona's part.
    He also said the 49ers were stupid for not playing Trey last year while Jimmy led them to the NFC title game And specifically said Shanahan was an idiot or something like that...then he posted a week ago or so about how the 49ers were smart and doing it right.
    So...ya know.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    He also said the 49ers were stupid for not playing Trey last year while Jimmy led them to the NFC title game And specifically said Shanahan was an idiot or something like that...then he posted a week ago or so about how the 49ers were smart and doing it right.
    So...ya know.
    Good point.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    Loosen up the safeties a bit, combined with solid blitz/twist packages, and we’ll be just fine, although I’ll never forget the Tyler Lockett out and up to torch Heagle—happened directly in front of me.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.