Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona in 2022!

Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    LOL. I'll probably go. I'm just not seeing the hype of K State, Iowa, Colorado State Iowa St away games is my point.
    You need hype to go to a football game?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

LOL. I'll probably go. I'm just not seeing the hype of K State, Iowa, Colorado State Iowa St away games is my point.
    So if we were in a full G5 conference, only one "big" P5 payday game each year would excite you?
    I don't think most of our opponents at home would top this. In fact, outside the MWC, most games would be inferior to this list.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    So if we were in a full G5 conference, only one "big" P5 payday game each year would excite you?
    I don't think most of our opponents at home would top this. In fact, outside the MWC, most games would be inferior to this list.
    Just FWIW, most MW schools have 2 P5 games (I count BYU as P5 although they're independent) and one FCS. Utah State, SDSU, Wyoming, Colorado State were the 4 I checked.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Just FWIW, most MW schools have 2 P5 games (I count BYU as P5 although they're independent) and one FCS. Utah State, SDSU, Wyoming, Colorado State were the 4 I checked.
    exactly. every game would rock
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Tickets are purchased. Aunt and Uncle hooked me up with a free timeshare on the beach in San Diego. Researching dispersed camping on BLM land in Utah for when I'm near Moab and Zion NP. Things are taking shape! And gas prices are dropping!!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Arizona names starting QB

Arizona Wildcats head coach Jedd Fisch announced at Pac-12 media day in Los Angeles on Friday transfer quarterback Jayden de Laura will take the starting reps for the team.

When asked who would be starting at QB in 2022, Fisch left a concise answer for reporters.

“Jayden will take all the reps with the ones,” Fisch said.

De Laura had a phenomenal 2021 season at Washington State, completing 63.2% of his passes for 2,798 yards, 23 touchdowns and nine interceptions.

De Laura was the Pac-12 Offensive Freshman of the Year as a second year freshman thanks to the pandemic-impacted 2020 season.
    https://arizonasports.com/story/3231...art-at-qb/amp/

Let's hope Arizona doesn't do the 1 thing that would hurt us. spread us out & throw 50+ times
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Let's hope Arizona doesn't do the 1 thing that would hurt us. spread us out & throw 50+ times
    Lol, fbs speed!

Meh. They go 3 and out a couple times and our offense punishes their defense 2 or 3 drives, their defense will be waiving the white flag.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Meh. They go 3 and out a couple times and our offense punishes their defense 2 or 3 drives, their defense will be waiving the white flag.
    This sounds like SEC fans FFS. We’re going to break you in half!!!! Blah, Blah, Blah…

Barrs, Harris and Echols on Zona’s dline are legit. Oregon beat them because McCloud, their qb, didn’t know what a forward pass was. de Laura throws a great deep ball but he is streaky. I do agree that too many 3 and outs and the 4th quarter will get ugly for Zona.