Page 44 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona in 2022!

Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

There should be plenty of seats available, however.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    There should be plenty of seats available, however.
    There's no shortage, can buy them direct from Arizona now. Sections 18 and 19 have a lot of seats adjacent to 17.
    We picked some up at the 50 yard line in section 21.
    If people want to save money, there will be price drops later with "bear down" pricing.

https://arizonawildcats.evenue.net/c...teId=ev_uaz-ts

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    It sold out.
    That could make for some interesting cheer competition with the two visitor sections across from each other (I think?) at one end of the stadium. Our tickets are in the 209 section.
    It's OK to not be OK.

This article about why would Arizona schedule NDSU in football never gets old:
    http://thetailgatesociety.com/2017/0...-football-fcs/

Got all my hotel reservations made as my wife and I plan on making this a 10 day vacation trip. Will drive the Challenger and make a few stops on the way. Should arrive in Arizona 4 days before the game. What are the places Bison fans intend to take over? Will there be a tailgate lot for NDSU?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Got all my hotel reservations made as my wife and I plan on making this a 10 day vacation trip. Will drive the Challenger and make a few stops on the way. Should arrive in Arizona 4 days before the game. What are the places Bison fans intend to take over? Will there be a tailgate lot for NDSU?
    We are going to spend a few days in San Diego and then head to Arizona. With all of the flight cancellations and expensive fares it looks like we are making our second 3,800 mile road trip of the year. In the first 14 months of the pandemic we only drove about 2,000 miles total. One way flights from Tucson to Fargo are around $800 each plus whatever it would cost to fly to San Diego and then rent a car for a few days. Even at $7/gallon our diesel fuel would only be around $1,000 for the whole trip. Sure, we have added hotel expenses along with wear and tear on the Jeep so it may cost more to drive.
    It's OK to not be OK.

The NDSU Foundation is planning something. Details not yet released. I'm guessing there will be a lot of Bison fans everywhere is the area of campus/downtown Thurs-Sat.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Taking a Challenger on a road trip sounds pretty awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Taking a Challenger on a road trip sounds pretty awesome!
    Yes, it's a great cruising vehicle. Drove it to Frisco twice and also to the Montana game. Plan to drive through Monument Valley on the way to Tucson.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    They have an absolutely brutal schedule. Their only game with a high win probability will be Colorado.
    Brutal? It's the PAC 12 plus San Diego State, Mississippi State, and us. They're not exactly running the SEC West gauntlet.