Page 22 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona in 2022!

Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

Quote Originally Posted by Minimum8Pete View Post
    seems to me that the amount is craziness required to say "Im just as excited to play indiana state, as I am to play Arizona" is exactly the same as saying "I'm more excited to play indiana state than Arizona". Both statements should get you locked in an insane asylum for being fully insane. Its like saying 'I am equally good at QB as trey lance', and saying 'im better at QB than trey lance'. both sentences prove that I am a danger to myself and my family, and should have my children taken by CPS'
    Sensationalize much? Might be an opportunity in media...

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    ever been on a fan board before? Hyperbole is the only common language spoken in all fan communities haha

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Those are matters of opinion. That is also losing sight at the twisting of words done by one specific individual, which is why I brought it up. If they are 'the same' then there's no need to change it from "just as" to "more" right?
    Ok and...? which is more insane? switching the words 'just as' with 'more', or 'indiana state is just as an exciting of an opponent as a pac12 team'? not understanding why ur so triggered by this. R u the guy hes making fun of or something?

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    To be a mainstream/legacy propagandist you need to be as adept at lying as sensationalizing

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    To be a mainstream/legacy propagandist you need to be as adept at lying as sensationalizing
    Completely true, lol. However if youre coming to a fan forum for a based and rational conversation about sports, youre in the wrong spot. I definitely lol'd at the child protective services comment
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yea put your head in sand & ndsu athletics are the best

of course I don't WANT Arizona to buy us out, but they'd be stupid to play us
    You're very contradicting. On one hand you blame the administration for not having an FBS opponent for 6 years, on the other you don't blame opposing teams if they choose to buy us out/not play us.

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    You're very contradicting. On one hand you blame the administration for not having an FBS opponent for 6 years, on the other you don't blame opposing teams if they choose to buy us out/not play us.
    there's 118 FBS teams sparky , don't give me that BS. I ain't buying it. why you think Jorgensen left?

yes I'm happy to play Arizona, but that doesn't get this admin off the hook for last 6 years.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

there's 118 FBS teams sparky , don't give me that BS. I ain't buying it. why you think Jorgensen left?

yes I'm happy to play Arizona, but that doesn't get this admin off the hook for last 6 years.
    Please don’t be such a complete dumbass. Stop with the six year bullshit. Someone already explained they had a game scheduled with Oregon in 2020 so it wasn’t a six year hiatus. And there are far fewer than 118 teams confident they can beat the Bison, probably fewer than 30, and do you know those 30 weren’t called?

So, the other 117 are willing to play us, but Arizona isn't? That's literally what you are implying.

Are you saying JJ left because NDSU admin didn't want to schedule FBS??? If so thats the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant