Page 19 of 86 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona in 2022!

Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

Quote Originally Posted by Swaghook View Post
    Scored 2nd row seats in section 22 for $50 each after fees on vividseats not a bad price, seats for Oregon were higher.
    Careful with those low rows in those sections you will be staring at the backends of the Bison team all game. It's crazy how low those first few rows are.

There are 1st row seats in a few places along the Bison sidelines and they are dirt cheap for that reason.

I secured 8 in the lower rows of a corner section for $35/ea AFTER fees.

Get the cheap tickets now while you can before their fans realize how much NDSU fans are willing to pay for these games.

EDIT: Here is a view from row 1 section 22

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Careful with those low rows in those sections you will be staring at the backends of the Bison team all game. It's crazy how low those first few rows are.

There are 1st row seats in a few places along the Bison sidelines and they are dirt cheap for that reason.

Get the cheap tickets now while you can before their fans realize how much NDSU fans are willing to pay for these games.

I just secured 4 tickets in section 19 row 1 before seeing this post. I'm hoping our seats don't have this view otherwise or else I'll have to stand all game (I usually do anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    I just secured 4 tickets in section 19 row 1 before seeing this post. I'm hoping our seats don't have this view otherwise or else I'll have to stand all game (I usually do anyway).
    You will definitely be behind the team and others on the sideline but maybe not as much since section 19 is toward the 20 YD Line and not toward the center of the field.

When I bought tix yesterday I was wondering why the 1st row tickets were SOOOO much cheaper($50 instead of $150) than the ones in the same section 10 rows back and then I noticed some of the listing said obstructed view. I did some digging and found that the first few rows are really low to the field. So we went for corner tickets.

Well Adam, I bet if you ask really nice maybe the team would sit down so you could see. I've heard that works in the dome sometimes.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In a lot of stadiums the lower rows of the upper deck at the 50 can be some of the best seats in the house. Its close to where the suites are often located and gives a nice view of the whole field.

Thinking it shouldn't be too hard to find nice seats at a good price, they have 50k capacity there.

I dont get it... why are people lunging at tickets for this game???

I was told that I should be more excited for teams like Drake, NC A&T, USD, YSU, ISUb, SDSU, ISUr, WSU, SIU, and UND over pud teams like Arizona?? I must be missing something.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

WHERE did you buy them

Stubhub?

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    WHERE did you buy them

Stubhub?
    Went through Seatgeek this time

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I dont get it... why are people lunging at tickets for this game???

I was told that I should be more excited for teams like Drake, NC A&T, USD, YSU, ISUb, SDSU, ISUr, WSU, SIU, and UND over pud teams like Arizona?? I must be missing something.
    I don't think anybody has ever said that they're not happy when NDSU plays P5 teams.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I don't think anybody has ever said that they're not happy when NDSU plays P5 teams.
    but this fanbase accepted it for 6 years now and that's pathetic as an ath dept.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?