Page 53 of 86 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona in 2022!

Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Arizona gave up 4.6 ypc and 182 ypg on the ground last year, in the pass-happy PAC. They're not the same team as last year, but we've done it to every single FBS teams and most have had much better front 7's than what Arizona currently has.
    Opp. Pass play % rank
    BYU - 79/130 teams
    SDSU - 112
    Oregon- 83
    UCLA - 109
    Colorado - 102
    Washington - 31
    USC - 8
    Cal - 44
    Utah - 98
    Wazzu - 20
    ASU - 107.

It seems the pass happy west coast school thing may be a myth.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Arizona gave up 4.6 ypc and 182 ypg on the ground last year, in the pass-happy PAC. They're not the same team as last year, but we've done it to every single FBS teams and most have had much better front 7's than what Arizona currently has.
    The problem with last year’s stats in the portal era is you can fill holes on a roster in one year. Some of the transfers even look ho-hum. Echols was rated an .83 transfer but any PAC 12 fan knows he was being wasted at USC. Sure enough he looks great in the spring for Zona.

Arizona worries me with de Laura. They will have a puncher’s chance against anyone. I fully expect them to surprise some teams. I am bullish on the over.

de Laura instantly changed that team too.

The other thing that would worry me is they aren’t looking past NDSU.

I will enjoy the game. It seems like NDSU has even better talent than the last time they played a P5 school. I really like that fullback too. It’s two teams that I will like to watch next year.

Hey! A U got to see thier new locker rooms where they will be crying after a NDSU beatdown

https://twitter.com/ArizonaFBall/sta...tPQZn6fApEdCwg
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    The problem with last year’s stats in the portal era is you can fill holes on a roster in one year. Some of the transfers even look ho-hum. Echols was rated an .83 transfer but any PAC 12 fan knows he was being wasted at USC. Sure enough he looks great in the spring for Zona.

Arizona worries me with de Laura. They will have a puncher’s chance against anyone. I fully expect them to surprise some teams. I am bullish on the over.

de Laura instantly changed that team too.

The other thing that would worry me is they aren’t looking past NDSU.

I will enjoy the game. It seems like NDSU has even better talent than the last time they played a P5 school. I really like that fullback too. It’s two teams that I will like to watch next year.
    The only thing I really "worry" about with this game is the heat. We all saw how they handled it at KSU with increasing salt intake/electrolytes a couple of weeks before the game. One team started cramping up in the 2nd half of that game and they weren't named NDSU.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 17>1 View Post
    The only thing I really "worry" about with this game is the heat. We all saw how they handled it at KSU with increasing salt intake/electrolytes a couple of weeks before the game. One team started cramping up in the 2nd half of that game and they weren't named NDSU.
    That’s funny.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    That’s funny.
    Right?!! I thought so too! When all we heard for years leading up to the game was how we would lose and didn’t belong on the same field as them. Look how it turned out lol. Or maybe I’m thinking of Iowa fans….
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Right?!! I thought so too! When all we heard for years leading up to the game was how we would lose and didn’t belong on the same field as them. Look how it turned out lol. Or maybe I’m thinking of Iowa fans….
    It was even commented on a few times during the broadcast on FS1 how they expected NDSU to be the one impacted by the heat and it the Kansas St who was cramping up constantly.

Just because why not post it again:

Those Cats weren't looking past NDSU either...

Where's the Arizona Mask Guy anyway???

Which Iowa fans ? Cyclone or Hogeye ?

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNPdi5hRLy8

OH F*CK, its its its........ ARIZONA SPEED!
    it's a dry speed