Page 85 of 86 FirstFirst ... 357583848586 LastLast

Thread: Arizona in 2022!

Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    Massey has NDSU at 24-23 (basically a coin-flip game).

I believe this is a 10 pm Central start for y'all. I remember those from UND's BSC days; makes for a long day. Pace yourselves.
    It will be good practice for when we go to the Mountain West in the very near future.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have said it before but I’m a little concerned about the interior DL and LB’s. Gave up more rushing yards than I was expecting to the likes of Drake and A&T. I do believe we will win but think it will be a close game like the other FBS schools we played. 27-24 Bison. If our first two OOC games were of better quality and we won the way we did then I’d feel a little better. Yes our starters only played half of each game but still.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Sorry if posted elsewhere, but Interesting article how the Arizona game came to be.
    Just shows the lengths Matt Larsen & Staff have gone to trying to schedule games.
    Despite you-know-who saying if Stoney Brook would just pick up the phone - and then the games will happen……

Despite you-know-who saying if Stoney Brook had just picked up the phone the last 11 years and whoosh, there is a Mountain West Conference invite……

But I digress, anyways here is the link:

https://tucson.com/sports/arizonawil...3760d439.html?

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Sorry if posted elsewhere, but Interesting article how the Arizona game came to be.
    Just shows the lengths Matt Larsen & Staff have gone to trying to schedule games.
    Despite you-know-who saying if Stoney Brook would just pick up the phone - and then the games will happen……

Despite you-know-who saying if Stoney Brook had just picked up the phone the last 11 years and whoosh, there is a Mountain West Conference invite……

But I digress, anyways here is the link:

https://tucson.com/sports/arizonawil...3760d439.html?
    Pay Wall on that article.

I was in AZ last March and participated in TM golf event. While on driving range, ML approached me and and another former player (also a TM member who lives in Phoenix) and asked us for our thoughts on NDSU gameday experience, possible neutral sites for non-conference games (he shared a bit there) and our thoughts in general about where NDSU football is currently situated and the future. He listened intently to my thoughts on gameday issues (I shared literally all the things that many of you have mentioned here) and he was receptive, along with mentioning he had heard of many of those issues from other sources (one likely right here from BV). FBS move was discussed, and he and his staff have definitely put major thought and consideration toward that issue.

Despite some bashing him here (I have at times), he is doing his job pretty well IMO.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bstark28 View Post
    "Adam Green — Arizona wins 31 -17
    Does anyone else feel like North Dakota State is being built up to be some unstoppable force? I get that it’s a good program and this won’t be easy, but it’s hard to believe Arizona can’t beat them.

It is easy to believe Arizona will beat them.

The common thread of the FBS teams the Bison have beaten in (not so) recent years is mediocre offense. Assuming Arizona is more the team it was in San Diego than it was last week in Tucson, the team’s skill position talent should be able to find room and holes against a solid defense. Conversely, North Dakota State’s offense isn’t particularly scary, so long as Arizona’s defense minds its gaps and plays smart.

Similar to how it was against San Diego State, this feels like a game where if Arizona can get an early lead they will be facing a team not built to catch up."

This poor bastard is obviously delusional.
    Isn’t this the same team that lost to Northern Arizona? Amazing how these people don’t correlate our program is light years ahead of a sub .500 team they lost to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    Massey has NDSU at 24-23 (basically a coin-flip game).

I believe this is a 10 pm Central start for y'all. I remember those from UND's BSC days; makes for a long day. Pace yourselves.
    NDSU’s odds of winning are greater than me seeing the clock hit 0:00 at the end of the 4th

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Isn’t this the same team that lost to Northern Arizona? Amazing how these people don’t correlate our program is light years ahead of a sub .500 team they lost to.

No it's not. Different coaching staff and a lot of new players. They seem to be much improved. That said we should still beat them.

Fish was the head coach last season

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Hiking up Bright Angel Trail with my wife and friends after a long rafting trip was one of the best days of my life. I love the Grand Canyon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqNwo2NpmGY

Clark Whilhem "Sparky" Griswold

The Pembina Gorge is North Dakota's Grand Canyon.
    Was there 3 weeks ago with family.
    The state needs to put more money into it.
    They take the Dinosaur Bones to Bismarck.
    50 Million in the bank to cover a library's overhead.
    Dirt roads. Pembina Gorge treated like the ugly step sister.
    One of the most unique places on the great plains.
    And there's the Three Sister's Hill's.

Glad you had a good time. Clark wasn't impressed.
    Last edited by PickedBess; 09-18-2022 at 05:11 PM.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by PickedBess View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqNwo2NpmGY

Clark Whilhem "Sparky" Griswold

The Pembina Gorge is North Dakota's Grand Canyon.
    Was there 3 weeks ago with family.
    The state needs to put more money into it.
    They take the Dinosaur Bones to Bismarck.
    50 Million in the bank to cover a library's overhead.
    Dirt roads. Pembina Gorge treated like the ugly step sister.
    One of the most unique places on the great plains.
    And there's the Three Sister's Hill's.

Glad you had a good time. Clark wasn't impressed.
    Bismarck hates the eastern half of the state.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.