Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona in 2022!

Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

A couple of random fun facts.

AZ athletic director is the same athletic director that was at Central Michigan when we beat them back in 2007. (Dave Heeke).

They recruit Hawaii extensively - De Laura played at same high school as Tua (fins) and Mariota. They have 3 or 4 commits for next year.

Singer has offered from NDSU (WR) and they have an offer out to kid from Sioux Falls.

Kolpack said he thought there might be 10K NDSU fans.

Quote Originally Posted by 17>1 View Post
    Posted up in Mather campground, Grand Canyon NP. Been off the grid for a few days, some amazing places to be seen in this country of ours. Phoenix area tomorrow!
    Hiking up Bright Angel Trail with my wife and friends after a long rafting trip was one of the best days of my life. I love the Grand Canyon.

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"The bird is in your hand"

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Sounds like AZ QB is being told by coaching staff and encouraged by fans to tuck and run if the pass isn’t there. We’ve struggled in the past with a run/pass QB, and this guy looks quick/elusive. Gotta keep him in the pocket.
    Can he adjust to that enough in one game?

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Apparently we are one dimensional on offense. Also that Brian Pedersen picked us to win in another article lol.

"Adam Green — Arizona wins 31 -17
    Does anyone else feel like North Dakota State is being built up to be some unstoppable force? I get that it’s a good program and this won’t be easy, but it’s hard to believe Arizona can’t beat them.

It is easy to believe Arizona will beat them.

The common thread of the FBS teams the Bison have beaten in (not so) recent years is mediocre offense. Assuming Arizona is more the team it was in San Diego than it was last week in Tucson, the team’s skill position talent should be able to find room and holes against a solid defense. Conversely, North Dakota State’s offense isn’t particularly scary, so long as Arizona’s defense minds its gaps and plays smart.

Similar to how it was against San Diego State, this feels like a game where if Arizona can get an early lead they will be facing a team not built to catch up."

This poor bastard is obviously delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by bstark28 View Post
    "Adam Green — Arizona wins 31 -17
    Does anyone else feel like North Dakota State is being built up to be some unstoppable force? I get that it’s a good program and this won’t be easy, but it’s hard to believe Arizona can’t beat them.

It is easy to believe Arizona will beat them.

The common thread of the FBS teams the Bison have beaten in (not so) recent years is mediocre offense. Assuming Arizona is more the team it was in San Diego than it was last week in Tucson, the team’s skill position talent should be able to find room and holes against a solid defense. Conversely, North Dakota State’s offense isn’t particularly scary, so long as Arizona’s defense minds its gaps and plays smart.

Similar to how it was against San Diego State, this feels like a game where if Arizona can get an early lead they will be facing a team not built to catch up."

This poor bastard is obviously delusional.
    I was on a board where some guy literally said

NDSU'S leading rusher only has 68 yards in 2 games vs d2 schools, talk about embarrassing

lol lol. Luepke needs the ball 25+ this game
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Apparently we are one dimensional on offense. Also that Brian Pedersen picked us to win in another article lol.
    You mean this article where he says we'll win 28-27 https://www.azdesertswarm.com/footba...c12-prediction

Massey has NDSU at 24-23 (basically a coin-flip game).

I believe this is a 10 pm Central start for y'all. I remember those from UND's BSC days; makes for a long day. Pace yourselves.