Page 58 of 86 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona in 2022!

Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Anyone else taking the charter and if so have you received any updates? I'm only wondering because when I spoke to them two weeks ago they said they would be sending out an email with finalizations and clarifications, etc the next week. Not concerned just curious if any one else has seen any communications from them.
    Haven't got anything either

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Staying in Sun Lakes AZ with my Dads HS classmate, on the southside of Phoenix. Looks like it'll be a short 1.5hr drive down to the game and back. Not sure if we'll pop into a tailgate or just show up around game time. Either way, looking forward to seeing some familiar Bison fan faces and getting rowdy in the desert!

Go Bison!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Are there any plans for us serious Bison tailgaters to have a common area to park and setup tailgate? I know NDSU has an area, but that is a walk in place and not the atmosphere we are used to like at the Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas State and Colorado State games. I thought Lakes would be all over this aleady!
    Arizona tailgating won't be anything like what we have in the Midwest. The lots are small and very spread-out. The NDSU tent is right next to the U of A mall, which is all Arizona donor season ticket holder tailgating only. Not very convenient to get to from the available surface parking lots. The closest grouping of surface lots to the NDSU tent location are on the northside of Speedway Boulevard. There's a grouping of surface lots that are north of Speedway and west of Cherry Avenue that we could try to take over. They are about a half mile walk to the NDSU tent and/or the stadium.
    https://ndsufoundation.com/wp-conten...SU_Resized.pdf

It would be a good idea to have a secondary area that NDSU tailgaters meet at, since the NDSU Alumni Association tent location will have a limited capacity.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Strommer10 View Post
    Arizona tailgating won't be anything like what we have in the Midwest. The lots are small and very spread-out. The NDSU tent is right next to the U of A mall, which is all Arizona donor season ticket holder tailgating only. Not very convenient to get to from the available surface parking lots. The closest grouping of surface lots to the NDSU tent location are on the northside of Speedway Boulevard. There's a grouping of surface lots that are north of Speedway and west of Cherry Avenue that we could try to take over. They are about a half mile walk to the NDSU tent and/or the stadium.
    https://ndsufoundation.com/wp-conten...SU_Resized.pdf

It would be a good idea to have a secondary area that NDSU tailgaters meet at,since the NDSU Alumni Association tent location will have a limited capacity.
    Agreed ... I think that's what we are all trying to figure out.
    Where is this magical place that has parking and we can tailgate?

Seems like we need to find something off campus that has transportation to the game.

Are those small $10 and $20 lots open to everyone and unreserved?
    Maybe if we get there early enough they ALL become NDSU lots ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nel360 View Post
    Haven't got anything either

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Just got my info and receipt today around noon for the charter

Quote Originally Posted by Nel360 View Post
    Just got my info and receipt today around noon for the charter
    Thanks for the update, I assume I'll get something today as well.

WELL. this gonna be a tough game.

that QB & WR are good.

I've never understood why FBS teams don't throw 50 times on NDSU... we gonna see that at this game
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

sdsu td. 31-17 in 3rd
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    WELL. this gonna be a tough game.

that QB & WR are good.

I've never understood why FBS teams don't throw 50 times on NDSU... we gonna see that at this game
    Really Chapo???? Pound them with the run all game and chew up clock. They will be begging for their mommas by the end of the 3rd qtr! SDSU is not a good gauge for how good Arizona is. They are just a little bigger Big Fluffy team.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Really Chapo???? Pound them with the run all game and chew up clock. They will be begging for their mommas by the end of the 3rd qtr! SDSU is not a good gauge for how good Arizona is. They are just a little bigger Big Fluffy team.
    THIS is the formula, and exactly what I expect will happen.
    If we put a little pressure on their QB he won't look so good either.