Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 553

Thread: Arizona in 2022!

  1. #331
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    24,008

    Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

    are we even bothering going to this? obviously I want FBS games. but these guys are freakin horrible
    NDSU TO FBS. PLEASE PLEASE! JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,635

    Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    are we even bothering going to this? obviously I want FBS games. but these guys are freakin horrible
    define "we"

    "we" as in the human collective?

    "we" as in you and the turd in ur pocket?

    "we" as in you and the boomer brigade?
    Enter Promo Code "Fuck ECE8EH" to receive 20% off My Pillow at checkout.

  3. #333
    NDSUBowler's Avatar
    NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On the Felt
    Posts
    4,252

    Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    are we even bothering going to this? obviously I want FBS games. but these guys are freakin horrible
    Didn't you say Arizona was going to buy us out?!

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    24,008

    Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

    Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Didn't you say Arizona was going to buy us out?!
    well ya. I'm surprised they didn't after reading their boards Etc...
    NDSU TO FBS. PLEASE PLEASE! JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    331

    Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

    Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    No Sam Houston on the list either.
    Sam Houston is playing FCS this year, but not playoff eligible. Sort of a dead transition year for them.

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    331

    Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    are we even bothering going to this? obviously I want FBS games. but these guys are freakin horrible
    3 of the bottom 5, and 5 of the bottom 10 FBS teams are CUSA. Be careful what you wish for ...

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    well ya. I'm surprised they didn't after reading their boards Etc...
    Ah yes because message board poster have their finger on the pulse of the school's administration ... right?

  8. #338
    mtoutfitter's Avatar
    mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Terry, Mt
    Posts
    2,428

    Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

    Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Ah yes because message board poster have their finger on the pulse of the school's administration ... right?
    They do in his Bizarro World.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

  9. #339
    BISONBRI53's Avatar
    BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,257

    Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

    Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Ah yes because message board poster have their finger on the pulse of the school's administration ... right?
    YAY!!! Friends with a chair!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Le Sueur, MN
    Posts
    707

    Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

    Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Ah yes because message board poster have their finger on the pulse of the school's administration ... right?
    This game was scheduled because Bisonville administrators got together with administrators from Arizona's board dontcha know. Which is why he expects a buyout after reading their board.

    Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •