Page 14 of 86 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona in 2022!

Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    They may be 0-2 by the time they play us....

They open at San Deigo State on the 3rd and home against Mississippi State the 10th.

Can you say let down game on September 17th against NDSU, a lowly FCS team?
    Leading up to the game on the 17th of September, I highly doubt anyone connected to the Arizona Wildcat football program (coaches, players, or sports writers for the Tucson newspaper) will think of or refer to the Bison as a lowly fcs team......quite the contrary I imagine.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm guessing single game tickets won't go on sale until June or so? Any thoughts on that?
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm seeing a capacity of 50,782. Not sure where to find average attendance. Think it'll be difficult to get tickets? They are terrible so id imagine we could bring as many fans as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    I'm seeing a capacity of 50,782. Not sure where to find average attendance. Think it'll be difficult to get tickets? They are terrible so id imagine we could bring as many fans as possible
    Doubtful. Fan attendance is down, overall across college football, team was hot garbage, FCS team.....not to mention, anyone who has given to teammakers will likely get in the NDSU allotment as the allocations are huge for FBS games.

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    They played NAU the 3rd game of the season and attendance was "33481". We'll have a very good crowd there.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    They played NAU the 3rd game of the season and attendance was "33481". We'll have a very good crowd there.
    Will our crowd beat their crowd? That would be glorious

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Third game of season... not a lot of reasons for their fans to mark this on their calendar unless they're looking forward to seeing the Mighty Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Third game of season... not a lot of reasons for their fans to mark this on their calendar unless they're looking forward to seeing the Mighty Bison.
    Lot of NDSU alums in that region.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    They may be 0-2 by the time they play us....

They open at San Deigo State on the 3rd and home against Mississippi State the 10th.

Can you say let down game on September 17th against NDSU, a lowly FCS team?
    Are you seriously going with that card? It's about as believable as a 5-star QB at a football factory saying "Nobody believed in us!" to the reporter 2 min after winning a Natty.

Arizona is not a good football team. There is no reason NDSU shouldn't go into Tucson and expect to win. Arizona (and any fans they might have) know they aren't good now.

I'm sure the local media will have some mention of NDSU's success in FBS games.
    College of Business Alumnus

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Lot of NDSU alums in that region.
    Would love to see us fill up that stadium and make it like a home game!
    Will this one be on ESPN or the PAC-12 network?

We are going to absolutely crush them.

We beat MSU by 28 points, think what we would do to a 5-6 NAU team.
    That's the type of score we are going to see.