Page 66 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona in 2022!

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    After watching the SDSU vs Arizona game....zona looks closer to 2016 EWU than the 2017 EWU team. Where it went to OT before the Iowa game.

Those WRs look legit for AZ. Cowing looks like an NFL guy like somebody mentioned before in thread. This will be best set of WRs that we have faced in a while.

I don't think it will get ESPN game day as the game is on FS1 (Fox). If Zona beats State this week...I could see them getting in the top 25 possibly.
    That would be great!

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

With some posters voicing concern about the passing attack we're seeing from AZ, who would you say the Bison have played in the last ~5 years or so that run a similar type offense....and how did we do against it? EWU game in the dome (might've been more than 5 years ago by now) was a shootout and Kupp & Company torched our D that day. But I typically remain confident in the Bison D regardless of who we're playing and what they can do offensively. Win TOP, don't give up explosive plays, and do your job =winning.

Side note: Someone mentioned that if so and so team had passed more they would've beaten us that given day. I disagree. There's a reason teams go away from continuing certain things and that's because the Bison D takes those things away. I'm sure Iowa would've loved to throw the ball more and continue to find success doing that, and I'm sure their coaching staff probably thought of it too.....but they didn't and they lost and it was because the Bison were the better team that day.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Maybe it’s just be but San Diego St looked very sluggish and slow in that video. What do you guys think? I’m sure black unis in a 103 heat probably wasn’t a good choice.
    Bison physical run game will win this one I think. Pass defense just needs to be alright. Arizona shittiest team last year, we will kill them? Now we dont like our chances? Believe in the Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If AZ beats MS St. is their story big enough (when combined with NDSU story) to warrant a Gameday appearance, or are there other, bigger games that will trump everything regardless?
    They do like to go to new places. I think this game could be in contention. Theyd probably go to Miami-A&M or NC St with no big games.

Quote Originally Posted by 17>1 View Post
    10 day forecast shows a high of 101 in Tucson on game day. Toasty!
    Will likely cool down by kickoff.

Sounds like the big tailgating spot is north of the stadium in a big mile long strip that runs east/west called "the mall" (modeled apparently after the national mall in Washington DC). Assuming there's no availability for those planning to set up their own tailgates but for those looking to wander through enemy territory that sounds like the hot spot.

Default Arizona in 2022!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Sounds like the big tailgating spot is north of the stadium in a big mile long strip that runs east/west called "the mall" (modeled apparently after the national mall in Washington DC). Assuming there's no availability for those planning to set up their own tailgates but for those looking to wander through enemy territory that sounds like the hot spot.
    Someone brings me down.. I will walk it with you…

I remember when an old k-state lady fan told us “good luck” all hospitable, but still super condescending.

It’s fun to beat them to the punch. Say good luck and smile…. JUST before they do.

These “fans” have NO CLUE who they are dealing with.

Lol

We can wear some “fuck MORTE lady” wolf t-shirts. EVERYONE THERE WILL LOVE THAT.

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    This is where NDSU will have their tailgating setup as well. Or right next to it.

Quote Originally Posted by 17>1 View Post
    I'm sure Iowa would've loved to throw the ball more
    That's optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Bison physical run game will win this one I think. Pass defense just needs to be alright. Arizona shittiest team last year, we will kill them? Now we dont like our chances? Believe in the Bison.
    Arizona rotated a lot of DL and had 4 with a PFF grade of 70 of more. They're going to be a problem in the PAC.