Page 46 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona in 2022!

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

Quote Originally Posted by Minimum8Pete View Post
    Whats the strategy for everyone to get down there? Flights to Tuscon are pretty rough and flights to phoenix are CHEAP but its also 2 hours away from Tuscon and renting a car for 90/Day for a rental car ends up being basically the same price as flying direct to tuscon. What are yall doin?
    Planning to do another ~2wk epic road trip. Leave after the A&T game, and come back north in time to catch the USD game in Vermillion. I have uncles in Boulder and San Diego, going to try and see both while I'm down there. Mountain biking in Moab, a day/night in Vegas, Grand Canyon, maybe a trip into Tijuana while in San Diego. Thinking the rooftop tent will have to come with me too. Hoping gas prices go down a bit!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Whats the strategy for everyone to get down there? Flights to Tuscon are pretty rough and flights to phoenix are CHEAP but its also 2 hours away from Tuscon and renting a car for 90/Day for a rental car ends up being basically the same price as flying direct to tuscon. What are yall doin?
    Driving from my place in Vegas. Staying at my parent's place in Phoenix.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We'll be driving from Portland to drop my son off at Cal Poly for school the week before the game, then driving over to Tucson. Lots of moving parts that could sabotage the Tucson leg of trip so I haven't figured out lodging or tickets yet. Hoping that I can wing it...
    Insert something clever here...

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by nodak651 View Post
    The drive from Vegas is probably pretty nice if you have an extra day or three. Would assume flights to Vegas are cheap.
    This is our plan, make it a mini vacation.

Trips anywhere cost more now with the craziness of car rentals and gas prices, so trying to leverage this for some Vegas fun also.

In case you all don't know, there is a streetcar route from downtown to campus so if you stay downtown you won't need a car to get to the game. As for getting from Phoenix to Tucson, you could get a group together and hire a shuttle, you could take a greyhound bus from the airport, or you could rent a car. I can't think of any other way unless you can figure out Amtrak's schedule between Maricopa, AZ and Tucson. For some reason Amtrak shut down the Phoenix station in the 90's.

bisoneer is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thinking about flying down with the wifey, any charter flights in the works? I see AZ was near UNDs last Sagarin rating so could be a ho hum game?? Thoughts?
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    Thinking about flying down with the wifey, any charter flights in the works? I see AZ was near UNDs last Sagarin rating so could be a ho hum game?? Thoughts?
    They are supposed to announce something this week according to last week's article in The Forum. https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...o-arizona-game
    It's OK to not be OK.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anyone know when the vegas lines on this game will be published?
    Seeing odds for other September games now.

FCS/FBS usually wait u til the week of because they can't "research fcs teams" according to books

is anyone going? I literally had 4-5 people say. nah I don't wan a go, we gonna win by 20+ haha
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    Anyone know when the vegas lines on this game will be published?
    Seeing odds for other September games now.
    Probably not til a week before