Page 41 of 86 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona in 2022!

Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Bison View Post
    The time will help a bit, but it will still be over 100 to start and might not get below 95 by the end (if it's a typical day).

Also, be careful, just because you aren't sweating doesn't mean you're fine, you're still dehydrating and beer and booze only make that worse. Just want you to have a good time in AZ.
    But it IS a dry heat (not kidding). In Denver, 100 doesn't bother me much. K State, on the other hand kicked my ass after 25 years in Colorado...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Sunset in Tucson on Sept 17th is 6:27pm

533 In a row

The time will help a bit, but it will still be over 100 to start and might not get below 95 by the end (if it's a typical day).

Also, be careful, just because you aren't sweating doesn't mean you're fine, you're still dehydrating and beer and booze only make that worse. Just want you to have a good time in AZ.
    I fully agree with everything you said here. But also, we are professional drinkers here, we got this! Lol
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Sunset in Tucson on Sept 17th is 6:27pm
    What happens then?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I fully agree with everything you said here. But also, we are professional drinkers here, we got this! Lol
    we all survived 105 in Kansas State game. we ain't afraid of nuttin
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

You're right, honestly I think it might need to be 1 adult beverage, 2 glasses of water, 1 adult beverage, 2 glasses of water etc.

Or pickle juice lol
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

https://weatherspark.com/m/2857/9/Av...-United-States

BTW average high/low temps for that day are around 95/70. Not so bad honestly!
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    But it IS a dry heat (not kidding). In Denver, 100 doesn't bother me much. K State, on the other hand kicked my ass after 25 years in Colorado...
    Amen to the dry heat, Bri-d0g. Five years ago, I spent 5 days in Tucson in early March. The temperature was 95 to 100 degrees 3 of the 5 days I was there. In fact, the temperature set all time records for high temperatures in Tucson 3 of those 5 days. The humidity averaged between 1 and 2 % in that time frame. Did a bunch of tourist stuff while there (Old Tucson, Museum of the Desert, toured the UA campus. etc. ) did alot of walking and didn't break a sweat. Really amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    we all survived 105 in Kansas State game. we ain't afraid of nuttin
    ughhh that was bad... fans getting carried out of the stadium from passing out

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Amen to the dry heat, Bri-d0g. Five years ago, I spent 5 days in Tucson in early March. The temperature was 95 to 100 degrees 3 of the 5 days I was there. In fact, the temperature set all time records for high temperatures in Tucson 3 of those 5 days. The humidity averaged between 1 and 2 % in that time frame. Did a bunch of tourist stuff while there (Old Tucson, Museum of the Desert, toured the UA campus. etc. ) did alot of walking and didn't break a sweat. Really amazing!
    Just don't go in late July/early August....temps stay high, but humidity kicks up due to monsoon season...miserable!