Page 17 of 86 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona in 2022!

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

If you guys can manage the time, just drive. That's a gorgeous part of the country. Through the Badlands, then Wyoming plains, Colorado mountains, then to Arizona.

Just heard on the andy staples show that Arizona has a top 30 recruiting class this year and has averaged the 46th best recruiting class over the last decade.
    FWIW (probably not much) the talking heads think that Arizona will win 6-8 games this year.

aaaand zero of those wins will be against us. and I cant wait. I cant WAIT to remind another part of the country that that we would own their preferred team 9 times out of 10, with less scholarships, while hardly breaking a sweat. Watching fans get demoralized, when they were POSITIVE they would beat our "this JV team", is soooooo so deeply satisfying
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Just heard on the andy staples show that Arizona has a top 30 recruiting class this year and has averaged the 46th best recruiting class over the last decade.
    FWIW (probably not much) the talking heads think that Arizona will win 6-8 games this year.

aaaand zero of those wins will be against us. and I cant wait. I cant WAIT to remind another part of the country that that we would own their preferred team 9 times out of 10, with less scholarships, while hardly breaking a sweat. Watching fans get demoralized, when they were POSITIVE they would beat our "this JV team", is soooooo so deeply satisfying
    So they are going to start a bunch of fresh out of high school kids this year, and instantly win 6 or 7 more games, when they barely mustered one win last season? Don't see it.

If anything starting high school kids against our OL and DL will only assure they get crushed even harder.
    It will be fun to embarrass them on national TV. Maybe the PAC-12 will be shamed into adding the Bison, ha. Probably not, but with a little luck maybe the MWC gets more interested.

So far, it's looking like I may have a group of 8-10 who want to go. The funny part is that I'm the only "true" Bison fan among us. Of the 8 I have so far, 5 of them didn't even know who the hell NDSU was before I started hosting the watch party at the bar. The other 2 knew, but really weren't Bison football fans. The only reason they knew was because they're originally from ND -- one from Hampden and the other from Hoople (yes THAT Hoople).

The 3 I took to Frisco want to go back every time now. The couple that owns the bar tailgate at Broncos games every home game. They said it doesn't come anywhere near the atmosphere in Frisco...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Here is a fun thing to do in the general area. Estrella airport in Maricopa is right along the freeway southbound to Tucson from Sky Harbor. On average there are ~330 days of sunshine in AZ and that tends to offer good conditions for flying.

Arizona Soaring. It is a fun, and quiet ride. If you get the aerobatic ride it gets pretty exciting.

https://azsoaring.com
    Wild stuff. But not for the weak of stomach Greenfield!

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ahhhhhhhhhh.... Just find out a first cousin is getting married Arizona weekend.... Fack I'm pissed

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhh.... Just find out a first cousin is getting married Arizona weekend.... Fack I'm pissed
    First Cousin. I can maybe name one of my first cousins. In my world, first FBS game in six years is priority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, its a niece for SDSU game.....funniest part, in Moorhead so I still need to make the trip up.

As long as you're not the one marrying your cousin, I'm not seeing how this is even a debatable decision.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    For me, its a niece for SDSU game.....funniest part, in Moorhead so I still need to make the trip up.
    So that means you can tailgate. That was easy.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]