Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matti Matimore (NDSU Track & Field) Javelin

Default Matti Matimore (NDSU Track & Field) Javelin

Giving Matti his own thread.

This stud has a reasonable chance to win the NCAA Outdoor Championships this spring.

Here is the you tube video of his best throw at Stanford this past weekend.

77.47 meters. (254' 2") Thus far, the best in all of NCAA outdoor throws in the early going in the 2017 season.

Default Re: Matti Matimore (NDSU Track & Field) Javelin

Damn! A Bison winning an individual National Championship would be incredible! Good luck, Matti!!

What are we doing subsidizing the Olympic dreams of foreigners.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He even screams with an accent.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    What are we doing subsidizing the Olympic dreams of foreigners.
    Stupid comment IMO.

Some guy from Texas A&M - Kyriazis, Ioannis - threw 288 feet. Wow !

Great to have Matti on the team, he does a lot to enhance the reputation of the Bison and the throwing squad.
    With Riley as a past U.S. Champion who is also a Bison, all this together is impressive.

Unless he gets hurt or sick, or simply has an awful day at the NCAAs Matti will likely be a first team All-American. However there are some other good throwers in the U.S. He is currently #2 in the university ranks at 254 feet, but there are quite a few guys in the 240s. Then there is the monster throw by Kyriazis way above everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo.Rider View Post
    Stupid comment IMO.
    Did I not get the purple thing right?

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Did I not get the purple thing right?
    Is purple a secret code for something? Maybe I am uninformed, out of the loop, ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo.Rider View Post
    Is purple a secret code for something? Maybe I am uninformed, out of the loop, ignorant.
    Purple = sarcasm

Purple = sarcasm
    I would say it is more likely the case that this poster did not read your brilliant commentary on UND women's hockey. But way to ruin a thread created to celebrate accomplishments on a specific student athlete.