View Poll Results: What you rather NDSU do, MVC or Summit?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • NDSU, SDSU to the MVC. Conference tourney rotates between Sioux Falls and STL

24 35.82%
  • NDSU, SDSU, USD to the MVC. Conference Tourney rotates between Sioux Falls and STL

22 32.84%
  • Get Mankato and St Cloud to drop football and move to Summit

0 0%
  • Stay in Summit as is.

21 31.34%
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: XDSU's to the MVC or stay in the Summit

Default Re: Poll: XDSU's to the MVC or stay in the Summit

Quote Originally Posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    This seems fun, I want to play!

That 1 tournament win really boosted NDSU basketball prestige....I think NDSU has been to the big dance 1 time since that win. NDSU has finished with a .500 record or worse during Summit league play in 4 of the 9 seasons since becoming D1 post-season eligible. Meanwhile SDSU has had 2 season when they have finished .500 or worse in Summit league play with this past season being the latest and 08-09 being the 1st. There is no question that SDSU has been the more the consistent program.

You really think USD is going to pass SDSU for the best basketball school in SD? The Yotes finally finished ahead of the Jacks this year yet they went 1-2 against SDSU and had one of the biggest choke jobs in SLT history. SDSU is going to be in the top standing just about every year as long as TJ stays. He has a helluva recruiting class coming in next year, and it's just going to get better. When Frost gets renovated in the next year or so, it's going to make SDSU that much tougher at home. Sorry to say but SDSU basketball aint going no where.
    Why cant SDSU own NDSU in head to head if you're more consistent?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Next year will be your 10th season without a win, then 11 the next, then 12 the next.

Daum and Mooney are like 1-5 against NDSU. Nobodys afraid of them. Your guards are shit. Summit will be up for grabs as usual next year. and Ill laugh in your face if you thought your team was going to the tourney for the majority of this past season.
    First of all, Daum is 2-3 against NDSU (he has 2 more years to make that 6-3). I knew SDSU would be right there by seasons end. TJ had to find his rotation and a reliable guard who would manage the game. Orris did exactly that in the 2nd half of the Summit League season. The zone defense killed SDSU for the majority of the season, then when they switched to man-to-man it was a different story. The Jacks finished 10-3 (including SLT) against Summit League competition.

As for guard play next season, that is up in the air again but TJ has a couple of 3* recruits coming in who should make an impact.

First of all, Daum is 2-3 against NDSU (he has 2 more years to make that 6-3). I knew SDSU would be right there by seasons end. TJ had to find his rotation and a reliable guard who would manage the game. Orris did exactly that in the 2nd half of the Summit League season. The zone defense killed SDSU for the majority of the season, then when they switched to man-to-man it was a different story. The Jacks finished 10-3 (including SLT) against Summit League competition.

As for guard play next season, that is up in the air again but TJ has a couple of 3* recruits coming in who should make an impact.
    Ok so now do it..if NDSU beats SDSU once, you should be ashamed of your more "prestige" program with the way you talk it up.

Why cant SDSU own NDSU in head to head if you're more consistent?
    Your fan base obviously....and SDSU is probably looking ahead to the next game. 7-15 since 08-09 is worse than I thought but 2 of those wins were in the SLT Title game so SDSU does win the more meaningful games?

Your fan base obviously....and SDSU is probably looking ahead to the next game. 7-15 since 08-09 is worse than I thought but 2 of those wins were in the SLT Title game so SDSU does win the more meaningful games?
    Considering we're usually in first or second place when we play, not sure how they could overlook. That's preposterous. Its easier to win meaningful games when it's basically a home game mid week. If we got the luxury of having home games who knows what happens. Either way both teams have consistently been good

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Should try winning a meaningful 12/5 match if you were ever worthy of a 12 seed.

Should try winning a meaningful 12/5 match if you were ever worthy of a 12 seed.
    SDSU was a 12 seed last season and lost by 5 to Maryland who was lead by Melo Trimble, Diamond Stone, and Rasheed Sulaimon. Maryland was under-seeded and lost to #1 Kansas in the Sweet 16. Maryland was ranked in the top 5 for a good majority of the season.

SDSU was a 12 seed last season and lost by 5 to Maryland who was lead by Melo Trimble, Diamond Stone, and Rasheed Sulaimon. Maryland was under-seeded and lost to #1 Kansas in the Sweet 16. Maryland was ranked in the top 5 for a good majority of the season.
    So does the history book have an asterisk after it with your exaggerated long winded explanation of a game you never lead. Moral victory at best. Nice rally to get it to 2 with a few seconds left

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Forgot about how you made it interesting

Cool. Some smack back and forth. Shows we have a legit rivalry with SDSU. I generally disagree with everything the SDSU fans have said here. But I will give credit where credit is due. Jacksfan29 nailed it about 4 pages back when he called out Richman and the weave. Richman damn-well better be more creative and have the guys developed on offense next year, or I'm gonna deep-six my season tickets. I won't care what conference we're in at that point. It's too painful to watch.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.