Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: Possible Transfer

Default Re: Possible Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I'm sure ESPN, Fox Sports, Fox News, CNN, TMZ, and Sports Illustrated will be lined up to hear his story. Sorry when you transfer out of a program, then don't produce, then are suspended the first game of the year, and then don't return for the playoffs... you have zero credibility
    also noticed the 2 young guys had their best game when Cain was no longer on the team.....

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    also noticed the 2 young guys had their best game when Cain was no longer on the team.....
    You know the saying. If something happens once, it's a fluke. If it happens twice, it's a coincidence. If it happens 3 times, it's a trend. Dez is a trend.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

You know the saying. If something happens once, it's a fluke. If it happens twice, it's a coincidence. If it happens 3 times, it's a trend. Dez is a trend.
    too bad.. I always pulled for the guy....

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

fool me once........fool me twice..........you cant get fooled again

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Attachment 8693

best i can do
    Still a bit vague. For all we know, he's making a blanket statement about his whole life. Not defending him for departing, but the guy is gone and until he does something detrimental to the program, I'm not going to worry about him.

Instead, I wish him the best in life.
    Hail the BISON!!!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Attachment 8693

best i can do
    Could be interpreting it wrong. He may not be implying anything about a “story” of something that happened just in general a closed chapter of his life. That’s what I’m gonna go with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Could be interpreting it wrong. He may not be implying anything about a “story” of something that happened just in general a closed chapter of his life. That’s what I’m gonna go with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i never said it was negative or positive, just said he has a story to tell, is holding off and I thought it was interesting

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Still a bit vague. For all we know, he's making a blanket statement about his whole life. Not defending him for departing, but the guy is gone and until he does something detrimental to the program, I'm not going to worry about him.

Instead, I wish him the best in life.
    This is how I interpreted it. Good luck to him in the next chapter either way.

Is he going to talk about pleading guilty of disorderly conduct-fighting behavior before the season started?

http://publicsearch.ndcourts.gov/Cas...CaseID=3961483
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Is he going to talk about pleading guilty of disorderly conduct-fighting behavior before the season started?

http://publicsearch.ndcourts.gov/Cas...CaseID=3961483
    feels wrong to comment about the info in there. but timeline on that last one is interesting