Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Transfer

Default Re: Possible Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    What I like is we can run the 6-5 Engel and Cain deep and then run Shep or RJ underneath which seems to be their strength. I like RJ better as a possession receiver. Kid catches everything but he's not a burner. And don't forget we have Dimitri Williams too.
    hes not a burner but he seems to always have a step on the DB on those long balls.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    hes not a burner but he seems to always have a step on the DB on those long balls.
    Looks pretty fast to me. Those highlights are vs the likes of Ohio State. Guarantee their d backs have crazy speed

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Looks pretty fast to me. Those highlights are vs the likes of Ohio State. Guarantee their d backs have crazy speed
    It may be crazy speed, but is it SOUTHERN speed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Not a WR expert, but he seems to have pretty good instincts for the ball. I don't know if that is natural for him or just a part of the spread system at Illinois.

On side note, did he get much playing time last year with Jeff George, JR?
    Hail the BISON!!!

any chance a redshirt here to learn the system. looks like he has 2 years left and a redshirt. Looking like we have 1-SR and 3-JR on the dept chart. We have no Soph on the roster and only Sean Engel-RS Freshmen as our only scholarship player for Soph and Freshmen class. looks like we will need Cain more when RJ graduates so even the classes out. I'm sure he will play right away if he jumps ahead of Williams, Freeman, and some slot reps over RJ. Looks like all his big plays was at the slot. Looks very slim to be a big blocker in the run system that the we require from the outside. Will be a good competition in the fall.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCityBison View Post
    any chance a redshirt here to learn the system. looks like he has 2 years left and a redshirt. Looking like we have 1-SR and 3-JR on the dept chart. We have no Soph on the roster and only Sean Engel-RS Freshmen as our only scholarship player for Soph and Freshmen class. looks like we will need Cain more when RJ graduates so even the classes out. I'm sure he will play right away if he jumps ahead of Williams, Freeman, and some slot reps over RJ. Looks like all his big plays was at the slot. Looks very slim to be a big blocker in the run system that the we require from the outside. Will be a good competition in the fall.
    He's not coming here to redshirt, one of the reasons he picked NDSU was because all of his credits transferred and he'd still be able to graduate on time. Super excited about this kid, he seems like a smart guy so hopefully he'll pick the system up quickly and can give us that true number 1 WR that we haven't had probably since Holloway. A 3 WR set with him, Shep on the opposite side and RJ in the slot looks real nice on paper. Hopefully our new OC can put all of these guys as well as the next 3 behind them in positions to be successful. Easton definitely has some weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    He's not coming here to redshirt, one of the reasons he picked NDSU was because all of his credits transferred and he'd still be able to graduate on time. Super excited about this kid, he seems like a smart guy so hopefully he'll pick the system up quickly and can give us that true number 1 WR that we haven't had probably since Holloway. A 3 WR set with him, Shep on the opposite side and RJ in the slot looks real nice on paper. Hopefully our new OC can put all of these guys as well as the next 3 behind them in positions to be successful. Easton definitely has some weapons.
    Excuse me?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Excuse me?

Vraa Money!

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Vraa Money!
    Surprised the Teach has not had a meltdown!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Surprised the Teach has not had a meltdown!
    At a loss for words?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]