Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Transfer

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Possible Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Always green and gold. When I was back in school there the t-shirts said" Two University in the state, both wear green but only one wears gold".
    When I was a student (Fall 2002), in that "learn how to be a college student," class they said, "We are green and yellow, we have always been yellow." I'm sure it didn't hurt that they had a "Scream Yellow" ad campaign going at that time.

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Really, we're going to have this dumb semantics conversion again?

Both are correct.

The Alma Matter is The Yellow and the Green, and the Pantone for the official color is called Harvest Gold. They are both correct, stop being dumb.
    Hail Hydra.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster View Post

Both are correct.

The Alma Matter is The Yellow and the Green, and the Pantone for the official color is called Harvest Gold. They are both correct, stop being dumb.
    It is the off season and you can only rag on UN_ that much... OK I am wrong we can rag on them all the time.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    "When did UND officially drop 'pink' from their school's official colors?"

I'll take "Stupid F'Hawkers" for $300 Alex.
    They didn't http://und.edu/identity/color.cfm
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Both are correct.

Sounds like we need another alternate jersey then. Maybe we can have them ready for the Oregon game.

Great thread for stupid discussion......again Bisonville succeeds
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I was replying to his answer, "Since never." with a question (Jeopardy-style).
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Always green and gold. When I was back in school there the t-shirts said" Two University in the state, both wear green but only one wears gold".
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    When I was a student (Fall 2002), in that "learn how to be a college student," class they said, "We are green and yellow, we have always been yellow." I'm sure it didn't hurt that they had a "Scream Yellow" ad campaign going at that time.

Both are correct.

And is referred to as a shade of yellow. BTW, please stop trying to intimidate conversation by calling others dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Great thread for stupid discussion......again Bisonville succeeds
    Same as above. Unfortunately, comments are made in the 'wrong' threads. Addressing the comment in a separate thread just doesn't work.

Taken from the NDSU branding guidelines:

Yes, this conversation does show up every so often. Frankly, those stating gold are not doing their research. Or paying attention. Just like in the political and the legal world, facts are key. The colors are as stated and have been identified for a long time. Now, that doesn't mean that other opinions are to be discounted. Rather, if you don't like this fact, follow a process to change the fact to meet your opinion. Other than that approach, please do not continue repeating an incorrect fact with the thought that stating it often enough will make it true.

Until next years discussion, have a great day.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Cain is definitely going to SIU now after hearing about this school color conundrum at NDSU. Great jobs guys...

At least at SIU they know their color are maroon and white... or is it black.... or maybe gray.... and sometimes chrome... and camo???

Jeff Culhane briefly talked about Desmond Cain on The Insiders today. Nothing new but check it out. There is a good interview with Klieman too.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...2017-full-show

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com