Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Transfer

Default Re: Possible Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    HUGE...HUGE visit. Family from Florida will also attend. Difference maker quite clearly at a position we could use help and depth. Pull out all the stops on this one. 10 catches for a 102 as a true freshman against Ohio State? Come on. I love our guys, but we need MORE! Staff has been working very hard. There are some amazing articles on how he was raised by amazing parents, great grades, leadership...not your typical transfer. Very excited.
    Are your sources plugged in feeling confident about this? I mean it's a no brainer between ndsu and siu

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Are your sources plugged in feeling confident about this? I mean it's a no brainer between ndsu and siu
    It's a no brainer if the criteria is winning, national championships, and facilities. Not a no brainer if its about number of individual receptions, receiving yards, and TD's. NDSU threw it 294 times last year, completing 171 (14 games), for 2339 total passing yards. SIU threw it 472 times, completing 300 (in 11 games), for 3660 total passing yards!!

My guess is we will know by his decision where his head is - - and we should be OK either way. IF he wants to win, he comes here, if he wants to put up big numbers, he goes there.

Rooting his head is with national championships. We can use him - and I love our current guys too.

GF in Illinois. gotta find him a fargo gal .
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    HUGE...HUGE visit. Family from Florida will also attend. Difference maker quite clearly at a position we could use help and depth. Pull out all the stops on this one. 10 catches for a 102 as a true freshman against Ohio State? Come on. I love our guys, but we need MORE! Staff has been working very hard. There are some amazing articles on how he was raised by amazing parents, great grades, leadership...not your typical transfer. Very excited.
    Totally. At the very least he will get to potentially meet John Gruden but damn this kid looks the part and would play a significant role in our offense. I'll say this... It sure is nice to have the FCOA for a slight edge. Also the SHAC, and all these upgrades we've done over the last few years to give a good first impression. Hope he enjoys his visit

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

We could definitely use a game changer at wr and also use some more depth. Hopefully we are able to land this guy. Wondering if our passing game will pick up with messingham and help our chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    We could definitely use a game changer at wr and also use some more depth. Hopefully we are able to land this guy. Wondering if our passing game will pick up with messingham and help our chances.
    So, if we land this kid, can we expect Messingham to turn Easton Stick into the Daryle Lamonica of FCS? ( you millennials probably don't know who Daryle Lamonica is.....) but that's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    So, if we land this kid, can we expect Messingham to turn Easton Stick into the Daryle Lamonica of FCS? ( you millennials probably don't know who Daryle Lamonica is.....) but that's ok.
    Not true. They may know to tell him it's time to celebrate channukah.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by GenX View Post
    It's a no brainer if the criteria is winning, national championships, facilities, and straight up cash. Not a no brainer if its about number of individual receptions, receiving yards, and TD's. NDSU threw it 294 times last year, completing 171 (14 games), for 2339 total passing yards. SIU threw it 472 times, completing 300 (in 11 games), for 3660 total passing yards!!
    FIFY based on solid point from the Bot.

Cost of attendance is a big deal. Sounds like the kid wants to win. We shall see. Cannot beat the weather or the atmosphere around the program this week with Gruden in town. This would feel pretty darn good.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

How's his blocking ability?