Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Transfer

Default Re: Possible Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    There was a touchdown pass thrown towards from about 15 yards out in the MSU game that was the sing of the end. He didn't finish his route and he turned back gesturing like he didn't care. The pass was right where it was supposed to be and would have been a touchdown. Someone able to locate the play? I believe it was in the first half.
    Pretty sure it was the play right before the FG towards the end of the first half. I remeber thinking damn woulda been nice to score a TD on every 1st half possession

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    He wasn't tall nor a JUCO
    Sorry meant a 3 year transfer

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    Pretty sure it was the play right before the FG towards the end of the first half. I remeber thinking damn woulda been nice to score a TD on every 1st half possession
    Stick was visibly frustrated with Cain as he went to the sideline. Not something you see from Easton normally.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

I'd love to see that but the game replay hasn't posted yet. Every other one is there but NDSU/MSU
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'd love to see that but the game replay hasn't posted yet. Every other one is there but NDSU/MSU
    Game replay is available on ESPN3 FYI for anyone who wants to try and find the play

Was it really his decision to leave?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Was it really his decision to leave?
    No, let’s just leave at that and bury this thread—don’t need it for what’s ahead of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    Game replay is available on ESPN3 FYI for anyone who wants to try and find the play
    Thanks. wasn't looking hard enough. That was bad, bad, bad.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    No, let’s just leave at that and bury this thread—don’t need it for what’s ahead of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree. We should lock it.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

How about, he is young, it didn’t work out, but we all wish him good things in his life going forward.
    The end.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans