Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Transfer

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Possible Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Not doubting your sources but if Cain was so critical of future teammates why would he want to play for the Bison?? Also wouldn't it make sense that the offense would be behind the defense with a new Offensive Coordinator who is possibly tweaking some things?
    I am just passing on what he told me. You don't think players are critical of one another? I would say that tells me he was invested in the scrimmage if he was analyzing so many different things.

I agree that our offense should be behind the defense with a new OC, 3 new starting offensive lineman, and our defense is loaded.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Don't be surprised if the 2017 team goes undefeated.
    I've been on this bandwagon for a while now and I know you have too. GOAT potential if the secondary can take a step forward. A shame there isn't a big scalp on the schedule this year.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    I've been on this bandwagon for a while now and I know you have too. GOAT potential if the secondary can take a step forward. A shame there isn't a big scalp on the schedule this year.
    It would take a lot to be even considered in the running for the 2013 team...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    It would take a lot to be even considered in the running for the 2013 team...
    Without a difficult P5 team to beat on the schedule, it will be impossible to rank this year's team as being better unless they shellacked everyone by 35+ points and had the second team in by the third quarter of just about every game.
    Hail the BISON!!!

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hey, I love you optimists! We are coming off 6 Year lows in two very important stats. Offensive and defensive 3rd down conversion rate. Improvement in these two areas would be a good start. Don't get me wrong, our defense could be stellar. Offensively we need Easton to be in the 60% completion rate to move the chains!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Hey, I love you optimists! We are coming off 6 Year lows in two very important stats. Offensive and defensive 3rd down conversion rate. Improvement in these two areas would be a good start. Don't get me wrong, our defense could be stellar. Offensively we need Easton to be in the 60% completion rate to move the chains!
    I would blame part of that on the amount of younger players who lacked enough experience prior to the season. I expect those individuals to be grizzled veterans this year.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I would blame part of that on the amount of younger players who lacked enough experience prior to the season. I expect those individuals to be grizzled veterans this year.
    I could see our defense being dominant again this year with all the guys we have back and the secondary being more experienced. They will definitely need to show up against sdsu

with the weakest schedule in ndsu D1 history, this year should be a cakewalk.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Nice story from the last day or so: Desmond Cain is the first recipient of the Scott Miller Scholarship, an award given to a Bison athlete (football, men's basketball, or women's basketball) pursuing a degree in communications or journalism.

http://www.inforum.com/news/4346368-...su-scholarship

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    with the weakest schedule in ndsu D1 history, this year should be a cakewalk.
    Quoted for accu....wait.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.