Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Transfer

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Possible Transfer

Cain and Robbins getting some scholarships that honor great people.

Wow. I guess expect the unexpected sometimes. I'm sure there will be all sorts of speculation...Playing time, discipline reason, etc. We may never know. Appreciate all he did for us in the time he was here is all we can do.

Quote Originally Posted by WFBisonFan View Post
    Wow. I guess expect the unexpected sometimes. I'm sure there will be all sorts of speculation...Playing time, discipline reason, etc. We may never know. Appreciate all he did for us in the time he was here is all we can do.
    Wish him well in his adult life. I was excited when he came in. Just never really took off or got used a lot. Thanks for being a Bison. Once a Bison, Always a Bison.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

per Kolpacks tweet..... "in what Chris Klieman calls a mutual decision". Wish him well, thanks for the contributions!

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer63 View Post
    per Kolpacks tweet..... "in what Chris Klieman calls a mutual decision". Wish him well, thanks for the contributions!
    Doubt it was "mutual" haha. Why would you put in tons of effort and then chose not to play in the playoffs and win a championship?
    Oh well. Thanks for the memories Cain! Best of luck
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Cain just did not seem to live up to suggested potential. I would not be surprised if Cain was told after the MSU game he should not expect much playing time in the Natty run. Cain just did not seem to be on the same page as Easton Stick.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

So how many games has Dmitri Williams played this year? Could probably use him 1 or 2 more games in playoffs and still keep his redshirt?

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There is no way I would have guessed that he would only get 12 catches as a Bison total.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    So how many games has Dmitri Williams played this year? Could probably use him 1 or 2 more games in playoffs and still keep his redshirt?
    He’s played in 3