Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Transfer

Default Re: Possible Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    it was a typo....
    Got it, sorry for the mistake.

Wow I really thought this kid would be something..

3 years ago 10 catches 100 yds in front of 50K people as a freshman against number 3 team.. only guy on the field that outplayed him was Ezekiel Elliot....

and had first rounders Apple CB and Hooker S and second rounder Bell S guarding him with Joey Bosa rushing his QB...…

I wonder if he was like those guys on Last Chance U and could just never get over the his glory years..

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    I always thought he was a very good receiver that was underutilized. Apparently he felt the same way.

Don't know what happened. Too bad as we don't have many tall fast receivers in the stable.
    But he wasn't tall

Did they find out he was using Colgate toothpaste?

This is why Klieman rarely takes on Jucos. Unless you can get Randy Moss, Deion Sanders, or Reggie White for 2 years... it rarely works out.

I dont mind 3 year transfers though
    Last edited by HerdBot; 12-04-2018 at 01:32 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don’t believe he was a Juco. Came from the University of Illinois IIRC.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Best of luck to him, but honestly, I'm surprised he stuck it out this long. Oh well, we've lost kids this time in the playoffs in years past and didn't miss a beat.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    I always thought he was a very good receiver that was underutilized. Apparently he felt the same way.

Don't know what happened. Too bad as we don't have many tall fast receivers in the stable.
    Considering our offense has been mind blowing good, I have to disagree.

He is a good receiver but he isnt especially tall or blazing fast. Several younger players were ahead of him on the depth charts including some walk ons. Dallas Freeman to the eye looks faster the Dez.

Either way good luck to him. People say things when they are upset. Wish he could have stuck it out a few more games

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There was a touchdown pass thrown towards from about 15 yards out in the MSU game that was the sing of the end. He didn't finish his route and he turned back gesturing like he didn't care. The pass was right where it was supposed to be and would have been a touchdown. Someone able to locate the play? I believe it was in the first half.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    This is why Klieman rarely takes on Jucos. Unless you can get Randy Moss, Deion Sanders, or Reggie White for 2 years... it rarely works out.

I dont mind 3 year Jucos though
    He wasn't tall nor a JUCO