Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Transfer

Default Re: Possible Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Williams has 1 game remaining until he can no longer redshirt. He dressed last game but did not play.
    It's my understanding that the game only counts if you actually see the field during the 60 minutes of game time. Is that not right? I think I'm right.

Williams has 1 game remaining until he can no longer redshirt. He dressed last game but did not play.

No way he plays against Colgate. If he plays in the semi or is saved for the championship tells me which game the coaching staff feels is the real championship.

If it's the Bunnies in the semi I'd play him then. If not keep him for the Natty in Frisco to face whoever makes it out of the BigSky bracket.
    Not sure y they didn't save 2 or 3 games for Williams in the playoffs. Should have only played him against sdsu in the regular season

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    It's my understanding that the game only counts if you actually see the field during the 60 minutes of game time. Is that not right? I think I'm right.
    Right. I've seen he's dressed many times this year and hasn't played.

He never made a huge splash in the passing game, but he busted his butt pass blocking. There are plenty of long runs where he was key as a downfield blocker.
    Yeah, he blocked 2 guys completely out of the play on one of Dunn's TD runs this last weekend - and he could have blasted the one guy and got a penalty, but he just executed it perfectly instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    That's his to deal with, I guess. I have no idea what actually went down, but still feel it's fair to judge this as pretty low on the scale of classiness. Hopefully whatever happened, he'll learn from it and accomplish great things in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Not sure y they didn't save 2 or 3 games for Williams in the playoffs. Should have only played him against sdsu in the regular season
    He played the biggest games of the regular season to help get that 11-0 record. Judgement call by the staff I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Right. You can dress and not played and it doesn't count as 1 of the 4 games.

Wow, you guys have no idea what happened and are attacking the young man and name calling...talk about mature and classy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Power View Post
    Wow, you guys have no idea what happened and are attacking the young man and name calling...talk about mature and classy!!!
    I agree that we don't know what happened and there should be no attacking of the young man...however I think those that follow this team as closely as some do are irked by his tweet about "time well wasted". In following this team for 30+ years, I can't recall a parting shot like that by a player. If I'm wrong about that, someone refresh my memory.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Power View Post
    I wouldn’t say it was mature nor classy tweeting that it was a waste of time being offered to be on a team that won a nation title. Oh well best of luck to him in life.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS