Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Freestyle World Team Trials

Default Re: 2017 Freestyle World Team Trials

Metz with a good win over Streifel to advance to the third place match

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    Metz with a good win over Streifel to advance to the third place match
    Personally, I would like to see Metz redshirt this upcoming season so he can get some man-muscle as he physically struggled to dominate these college heavyweights.

He wrestled great, but the physicality is not quite there yet, but will be soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Overall pretty decent event for the Bison Wrestling Club. Bringing back 6 medals and a Jr. Freestyle finalist. Great experience for all of our young guys.

August Peplinski- 7th Jr. Greco
    Cole Witzig- 7th Jr. Greco
    Brandon Metz-7th Jr. Greco
    Coach Nelson- 6th Sr. Greco
    Brandon Metz- 4th Jr. Freestyle
    Paul Bianchi- 2nd Jr. Freestyle (Qualifies for Jr. World Team Trials and will compete in Lincoln, Nebraska on June 9th)

Incoming Bison McGwire Midkiff also took 8th place in Jr. Freestyle at 55 kg.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachGarnett View Post
    Overall pretty decent event for the Bison Wrestling Club. Bringing back 6 medals and a Jr. Freestyle finalist. Great experience for all of our young guys.

August Peplinski- 7th Jr. Greco
    Cole Witzig- 7th Jr. Greco
    Brandon Metz-7th Jr. Greco
    Coach Nelson- 6th Sr. Greco
    Brandon Metz- 4th Jr. Freestyle
    Paul Bianchi- 2nd Jr. Freestyle (Qualifies for Jr. World Team Trials and will compete in Lincoln, Nebraska on June 9th)

Incoming Bison McGwire Midkiff also took 8th place in Jr. Freestyle at 55 kg.
    Any chance these young guns attend any training camps at the USOTC this Summer. I think it would be a good a confidence booster if they get invited.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Any chance these young guns attend any training camps at the USOTC this Summer. I think it would be a good a confidence booster if they get invited.
    That's the next step. I would think as of right now, Paul Bianchi would get invited. However we will coordinate with the OTC coaches to see who we can get out there after University Nationals which we will have a large group of guys going to.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachGarnett View Post
    That's the next step. I would think as of right now, Paul Bianchi would get invited. However we will coordinate with the OTC coaches to see who we can get out there after University Nationals which we will have a large group of guys going to.
    Awesome! Look forward to seeing you guys out there. Hopefully there won't be any abrupt jury decision like there was with Hayden's nice toss. Had to bite my tongue on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Here's the actual video we used on Saturday.

Last edited by Christopher Moen; 06-12-2017 at 10:24 PM.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Here's my early version of the intro video for the finals. Feel free to let me know what you think and whether this will help our fans get a bit more excited and vocal.

Can you show highlights instead of just names and faces? Action should get the crowd into it.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Here's my early version of the intro video for the finals. Feel free to let me know what you think and whether this will help our fans get a bit more excited and vocal.

I love it, just throw a couple 5 point moves in there and I think you got it!

You need another "e" in "Devany" (Devaney)...
    Last edited by bri-dog; 05-10-2017 at 02:56 PM.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)