Thread: Thank You

Default Thank You

Everyone,

Wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for the support this year. Obviously, it was not the end that any of us wanted or anticipated as we have lofty goals for this program as a staff. With that being said, we had some great things happen this year for the team, especially with some of our young guys and that certainly is promising. Most notably our better dual meet season was a high point as well as our improved finish at the Big 12 tournament. We most certainly felt a greater fan presence in our new arena and we look to build upon that for the following season. The amount of people that made the trip to Tulsa and St. Louis was incredible to see. All that came to the socials, we hope to have even more of you next year and we enjoyed interacting with you. As we look forward to next year, we certainly have some great things planned. If all gOes Well, we will hAve some exciting things to look forward to next season. Go Bison!

Default Re: Thank You

Thanks for everything Coach. We appreciate you and the rest of the Coaching staff. See you very soon. Go Bison.

The Colunga's

Thanks to all of the coaches. I have already booked my hotels for Tulsa and Cleveland. Looking forward to seeing the Bison on the podium at both the Big XII and the NCAA Tournaments.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Coach. You are a great ambassador. Here's to next year.

Thanks for all that you coaches do. Your insight and outreach have been extremely welcome and encouraging aspects of this past season. I can't wait to see what lies ahead

Keep grinding
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Go Bison! I've been skeptical about the program's potential but I'm starting to change my tune!

Kick ass. Take names.
    College of Business Alumnus

Coaches are the most underrated people in sports. Salute to Bison coaches!