Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Bison Spring Football

Default Re: 2017 Bison Spring Football

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Seriously? He talked about something other than who the MVC is going to invite to replace Witchita St? I listened to the same shit 4 of 7 days so finally turned him off. Haven't been back and don't plan to. Way too much repative BS.
    Considering football and basketball season is done and the MVC realignment could potentially mean the end of our conference, I hope he keeps talking about it because we may be in search of like 5 teams soon.

Scenario. Omaha leaves to the MVC. The horizon or OVC poaches ipfw and iupui to replace valpo/murray. Suddenly we're at 7 teams. Now Oru is on an island and says F this and goes back to the Southland. Denver is already shopping themselves and will be on a bigger island. Suddenly were at 5 and don't have enough teams to be eligible for auto bids for tournaments in many sports. Actually since UND is new they may not even count so we would need an override. I say it's a huge deal

Yeah it's a little repetitive at times. He's milked it too much but it's important stuff and I hope he does some shorter updates until the conference implodes.

I actually like his show. Wish there was more Twins talk since its the only Minnesota sport going on. Dead time of the year unless you want rehashed national talk. You must have missed Ross Uglem talking recruiting this week and tons of football talk pretty much all month.
    Last edited by HerdBot; 04-27-2017 at 04:09 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Seriously? He talked about something other than who the MVC is going to invite to replace Witchita St? I listened to the same shit 4 of 7 days so finally turned him off. Haven't been back and don't plan to. Way too much repative BS.
    Change channel?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    the brakedown had QB coach Randy Hedberg on it today...

Randy Hedberg https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...day-april-26th

or listen to the full show https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...26th-full-show
    I suggest a dual QB system , similar to K-State in 2013. Jake Waters and Daniel Sims, Daniel Sims was a running QB and Henry Van Dalen can be the throwing QB....just a thought.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by gobison123 View Post
    i suggest a dual qb system , similar to k-state in 2013. Jake waters and daniel sims, daniel sims was a running qb and henry van dalen can be the throwing qb....just a thought.
    noooooooooooooooooooooo
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    I suggest a dual QB system , similar to K-State in 2013. Jake Waters and Daniel Sims, Daniel Sims was a running QB and Henry Van Dalen can be the throwing QB....just a thought.

Because it also worked so well at UNI...

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    Because it also worked so well at UNI...
    Good point forgot about that.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Seems like there is a reason that has never actually worked that well. Maybe some isolated cases.

Now I know your a UN_ fan.

Yeah...............Cuz 121/27 over the past 11 seasons just isn't cutting it.