Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Bison Spring Football

Default Re: 2017 Bison Spring Football

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    I won't have time to listen during the day. I usually listen the the podcast or replay on the 1660 app but that's all jacked up, on my phone anyway.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Soundcloud is way better than the app for podcasts. I think the all sucks for podcasts but is good for live streams

EDIT... Klieman will be on the Insiders today at noon and our new transfer WR from Illinois will be on at 12:30 today.
    Last edited by HerdBot; 04-10-2017 at 03:11 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

FWIW, Klieman said today on the Insiders that James Hendricks has pretty well entrenched himself as the backup SS behind Grimsley and that Jaxon Brown looks like he'll now be Dempsey's backup at FS. Brown was listed as the backup SS on the depth chart released at the start of spring ball and Eric Bachmeier was the backup FS.

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Bison defense seems to have the cupboards full at every spot. It appears that Jaxon Brown and James Hendricks have started to show promise in the safety position. Davis is challenging for more time at corner giving three CB with game experience. Three RFr Linebackers will make that position deeper than it has been in years. Throw Tanguay back into the DL rotation and the DL is suddenly deeper than it has been in years. Menard, Jones, Butler, Tuszka, Tuszka, Karcz, Morgan, Steidl, Williams, Alo, Darnell and Tanguay will guarantee that the DL will be fresh in the fourth quarter.
    With all NDSU has on defense, I don't see any freshmen getting their redshirt pulled. With the addition of Cain at WR and being 5 deep at RB, I would say the entire class will be put on the shelf. Two classes in a row would be awesome and pay huge dividends down the road. This is a great time to be a Bison fan.

Cole Karcz was on the Brakedown today...

THE BRAKEDOWN FULL SHOW MONDAY 4/19
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...10th-full-show

NDSU Defensive Tackle, Cole Karcz on "The BrakeDown" Monday, April 10th
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...day-april-10th

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    FWIW, Klieman said today on the Insiders that James Hendricks has pretty well entrenched himself as the backup SS behind Grimsley and that Jaxon Brown looks like he'll now be Dempsey's backup at FS. Brown was listed as the backup SS on the depth chart released at the start of spring ball and Eric Bachmeier was the backup FS.
    Yes....heard that as well. Klieman also said on the show that Gruden was very impressed with RJ from the film he watched and also enjoyed meeting Nick DeLuca.

They had it in the Forum the other day that Jake Brinkman (backup linebacker) and Moses Nyangacha left the team and I see they are no longer listed on the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    They had it in the Forum the other day that Jake Brinkman (backup linebacker) and Moses Nyangacha left the team and I see they are no longer listed on the roster.
    That's too bad. Athletically Brinkman was quite impressive but we never heard his name mentioned in camp. Too bad was hopeful he could step up. Either way good luck to him.

Too bad we lost Moses. I'm wondering if it has more to do with James Hendricks doing so well and jumping up the depth chart rapidly. I'm thinking this kid must really be doing well and he's got some great size. Either way good luck to Moses as well

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    That's too bad. Athletically Brinkman was quite impressive but we never heard his name mentioned in camp. Too bad was hopeful he could step up. Either way good luck to him.

Too bad we lost Moses. I'm wondering if it has more to do with James Hendricks doing so well and jumping up the depth chart rapidly. I'm thinking this kid must really be doing well and he's got some great size. Either way good luck to Moses as well
    Kind of surprised to hear moses left. Had heard klieman refer to him doing well a few times but agree with the thought that hendricks must be really impressive to already be on the 2 deep. Our lb core looks really deep so not much of a surprise to lose someone there.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Kind of surprised to hear moses left. Had heard klieman refer to him doing well a few times but agree with the thought that hendricks must be really impressive to already be on the 2 deep. Our lb core looks really deep so not much of a surprise to lose someone there.
    Not nearly as deep as it was after losing Brinkman/Gochenour and Nyangacha....moved/left.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Not nearly as deep as it was after losing Brinkman/Gochenour and Nyangacha....moved/left.
    I pose this question not about the three former players listed above but as to more of a broader view. Did they leave/quit due to depth chart? Other issues with players/coaches?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.