Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Bison Spring Football

Default Re: 2017 Bison Spring Football

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Easton is not NFL caliber.
    Based on last year no but he was only a sophomore

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Damb, you really are a football genius. Not much gets by you

Light years ahead of anyone on the und roster. In fact our top 3 qb's would be too.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Any updates on OL? Seems like everything we're hearing is that they are really trying to identify the best combo of 5 guys. Lots of talk about Radunz, Volson, and Johnson, makes me think that a move inside is inevitable for Conner.

Any thoughts on an eventual fall 2 deep? My attempt:

LT: Radunz, C. Volson
    LG: Conner, Ziemer
    C: T. Volson, Triplett
    RG: Kuhnert, Hecht
    RT: Johnson, Bacon

Average size of those 10 guys is 6-5, 300, and Kramer will likely have the three freshmen growing this summer.
    Last edited by DM05; 04-03-2017 at 10:04 PM.

Yes Connor inside seems inevitable. Most mobile between him Radunz and Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by DM05 View Post
    Any updates on OL? Seems like everything we're hearing is that they are really trying to identify the best combo of 5 guys. Lots of talk about Radunz, Volson, and Johnson, makes me think that a move inside is inevitable for Conner.

Average six of those 10 guys is 6-5, 300, and Kramer will likely have the three freshmen growing this summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Yes Connor inside seems inevitable. Most mobile between him Radunz and Johnson
    I think that would be our most athletic offensive line and have some great size too. If they can get the mental stuff down quickly, it could be pretty exciting.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DM05 View Post

Average six of those 10 guys is 6-5, 300, and Kramer will likely have the three freshmen growing this summer.
    Question here...3 Freshman growing? What am I missing? Jensen and Willis......who else? Not trying to be a smartass...just wondering.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Question here...3 Freshman growing? What am I missing? Jensen and Willis......who else? Not trying to be a smartass...just wondering.
    Schoening too

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    Schoening too
    He was the class prior to Jensen and Willis....thought he meant from this year's signees.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    The three redshirt freshmen on my attempt at a two deep: Radunz, Volson, and Hecht. They'll likely put on a little more weight in the summer before fall camp. Radunz is currently at 288, Hecht at 282.