Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Bison Spring Football

Default Re: 2017 Bison Spring Football

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    Noticed three new names on the roster, Jake Sanders, Nolan Love and Jonah Zimmerman. Don't remember adding on walk ons in the spring before. Any of these guys legit or just needed bodies for practice?
    Can't find much. Jake Sanders played LB in the Badlands Bowl and played football and wrestling so obviously a solid athlete. Jonah Zimmerman from Hazen played in the Shrine Bowl and also played basketball. All state 1A on defense. Track and field. Good size 6-2, 240. Nolan Love looks to be a long snapper. I wouldn't expect much but we have a knack for finding some hidden gems.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Good football show today

FULL SHOW - THE INSIDERS - WEDNESDAY 4/19
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...2017-full-show

"Full show. Guests include Christian Dudzik and Head Coach Chris Klieman."

Bison Head Coach Chris Klieman 4 - 19 - 17
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...lieman-4-19-17

Bison Great Christian Dudzik 4 - 19 - 17
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...dudzik-4-19-17

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Any talk/news on RBs? Would really like to see one distance their self from the pack to the point that he would have to be featured.

Also, from watching Montana State several times last year both on TV and live, out new OC knows how to set up and run QB draws with the best of them IMO. Of course, BSC Ds, but still. Has Easton put on any weight btw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Any talk/news on RBs? Would really like to see one distance their self from the pack to the point that he would have to be featured.

Also, from watching Montana State several times last year both on TV and live, out new OC knows how to set up and run QB draws with the best of them IMO. Of course, BSC Ds, but still. Has Easton put on any weight btw?

With our O-Linemen, I'd rather see him put on some height. At 6'2" he looks small back there in the pocket.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    With our O-Linemen, I'd rather see him put on some height. At 6'2" he looks small back there in the pocket.
    One can't "put on height". And Brock did just fine at the same height roughly. CW had more batted balls than either ES or BJ, at 6' 5" no less.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

[QUOTE=CAS4127;1205924]Any talk/news on RBs? Would really like to see one distance their self from the pack to the point that he would have to be featured.

^^^^^^^^^^^^NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! its so dam predictable.. it embarrassing... first couple years it was cool, not anymore when polasak ran it into the ground.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

https://www.amazon.com/Security-Incr.../dp/B0196058AQ

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    Reminds me of prowrestling school. Those guys could add about four inches easily with their wrestling boots. The soles are thick on the outside and guys about my height used 2-3 inch lifts on the inside.

When drilling with "The Prototype" (John Cena) I didn't realize how short (a little bit taller than my 5'11ish) he was until I saw him walk by me in his tennis shoes one day before practice. In the ring, he towered over me quite a bit, but walked with a funny gait because of the lifts.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    One can't "put on height". And Brock did just fine at the same height roughly. CW had more batted balls than either ES or BJ, at 6' 5" no less.

That I'm aware of. However, I do think his height compared to his O-Lineman might be the cause of why he isn't hitting his open Tight Ends over the middle. I'm not saying it happens a lot, but I can't figure out how else he bypasses them and throws to a covered WR further down the field on the same side.

It's easy for us fans to see everything happening on the field on T.V. or just being a few rows up in the stands, but until one has experienced the game from the playing field (which you definitely have), the ability to see is difficult.
    Hail the BISON!!!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Spring roster has Easton at 222 lbs.