Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Bison Spring Football

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 Bison Spring Football

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The Insiders today had Tyler Roehl, Brian Shawn, and the voice of the UNI Pansies

FULL SHOW - THE INSIDERS - THURS 4/13
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...2017-full-show

The Brakedown had Austin Kuhnert
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...13th-full-show
    Gary Rima is a good guy he always says nice things about the Bison. Farley is weird. I listened to their Monday press luncheon and conference with Farley ever week and I thought he was refurbuishing his team every week. He always moved guys arround. He talked about "creating" a player....which i thought was odd especially each week during the regular season.
    Last edited by GOBISON123; 04-16-2017 at 10:30 PM.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    Maybe Hendricks' climb up the depth chart had to due with Moses being dismissed/leaving the team and not with how well he has been doing.
    Maybe, just maybe you dont know WTF you are talking about.

Coach K has been praising Hendricks all camp.....

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post

Spot on with your post!!! Not only has Hendricks been praised all camp...but he has passed up multiple folks on his rise up the depth chart, not just Moses. Thanks for speaking up and Giving the kid the respect he deserves. This board doesn't always need to be half-empty. Geez.

Will attendance at the game be equal to last couple of years? I will be there. But last year I had two others with. I am not sure if they are coming this year. I know there is no ring ceremony but I hope the coaches and AD still speak before the game. The player deserve our support and well as all our student athletes. Go Bison.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Will attendance at the game be equal to last couple of years? I will be there. But last year I had two others with. I am not sure if they are coming this year. I know there is no ring ceremony but I hope the coaches and AD still speak before the game. The player deserve our support and well as all our student athletes. Go Bison.
    They're still having a ring ceremony... it will just be a MVFC championship ring ceremony rather than a national championship ring ceremony. Not quite the same in terms of prestige but still worth a little celebration.

It would be nice to have some depth throughout the defense. Our d line has had the depth to rotate but the lb and secondary have had to play almost every snap the last several years. Hopefully this year we can get some rotation to keep those guys fresh on the back end

Hendricks was also praised as an athletic QB on the scout team. Could have been coachspeak or maybe the kid is just really good.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Hendricks was also praised as an athletic QB on the scout team. Could have been coachspeak or maybe the kid is just really good.
    Also have to remember that he is a son of a football coach. Add that cerebral aspect to his athleticism, and there's a good chance he'll be good.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Brock Robbins moving to tight end. This is pretty big news.

On the published roster, this only leaves redshirt freshman Zak Kuntz and sophomore Garrett Malstrom at fullback.

http://www.wday.com/sports/collegiat...ving-tight-end

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Brock Robbins moving to tight end. This is pretty big news.

On the published roster, this only leaves redshirt freshman Zak Kuntz and sophomore Garrett Malstrom at fullback.

http://www.wday.com/sports/collegiat...ving-tight-end
    I think Robbins is still in the mix at fullback as well. Just getting him ready for some TE to graduate after this year. Kid is an amazing athlete.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.