Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NCAA Basketball Tournament

Default Re: 2017 NCAA Basketball Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    That knucklehead play cost me from being eight for eight.
    Kenpom need to add a stupidity stat? Or is that in factored into the luck stat?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

I picked MN in a few brackets as an upset but I had Butler in the sweet 16 everywhere....now I'm concerned about that. MTSU looked damn good.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I picked MN in a few brackets as an upset but I had Butler in the sweet 16 everywhere....now I'm concerned about that. MTSU looked damn good.
    Me too. I figured everyone was picking minnesota to lose ao that they might just win. Darn it. Over thought that one.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Kenpom need to add a stupidity stat? Or is that in factored into the luck stat?
    I know these guys are young, but they need to be functioning at their highest during the season's most important event, which includes awareness. I don't know how much the coach can be blamed for the play, but hopefully this helps him better prepare his players in the future.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Daum still had 17 points. Not intentionally being a homer, but if a #1 seed basically gears their entire defense (including double teams) toward a guy, and he still gets 17, there isn't much hope for the Summit League. 2 first team WCC players guarded him all game. Karnowski is one of the best centers in the nation. I am not aware of a single player in the Summit with the physical abilities of Williams, much less Karnowski. Not just height, but length/size and how they use it.

Biggest difference was Daum's inability to get to the free throw line. Almost 30% of his points this year came from free throws. He wasn't aggressive about making a move to get momentum toward the basket, partly due to to Gonzaga's ability to keep poking the ball so he couldn't get a solid handle on his dribble.

Edit: I would actually be slightly surprised if Daum plays more than 1 more year of college ball.
    To play in Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I know these guys are young, but they need to be functioning at their highest during the season's most important event, which includes awareness. I don't know how much the coach can be blamed for the play, but hopefully this helps him better prepare his players in the future.
    You can't blame coach for that. He should not have to tell them they're winning. How many time outs left yes...winning, no.

You can't blame coach for that. He should not have to tell them they're winning. How many time outs left yes...winning, no.
    Agree. Used the last one with over 7 min to play and then had that happen followed by a bad possession up 1 with less than 20 sec to play. Having one in your pocket there could have proved useful.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    To play in Europe?
    Or China!?

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Say, that reminds me...tis the season
    webberto.jpg
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

und's got this