Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Women's Championship game 2017

Default Re: Women's Championship game 2017

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Congrats to WIU, could be a scary team to play in the tournament. They can really get it rolling with the 3 ball.
    Could not even give my tickets away. Was there anyone there when you watched it?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Could not even give my tickets away. Was there anyone there when you watched it?
    Not a ton, didnt see any attendance #s yet but no SD team in the finals hurt. Some SDSU fans showed up but not much else.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Not a ton, didnt see any attendance #s yet but no SD team in the finals hurt. Some SDSU fans showed up but not much else.
    I had the price down to $5, then gave them to the folks I sold my men's tickets for $100/ea who also had no interest in them.

I hadn't really paid attention to the ladies side of things but neither SD teams made it? Wow. That's like super strange.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I hadn't really paid attention to the ladies side of things but neither SD teams made it? Wow. That's like super strange.

WIU and IUPUI were #1 and #2... Guessing SD SDS were right behind I hasn't paid attention this year I was surprised too when neither played the first day!

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    WIU and IUPUI were #1 and #2... Guessing SD SDS were right behind I hasn't paid attention this year I was surprised too when neither played the first day!
    I couldn't even sell my Monday tickets when SDSU was still in. Really said a lot that unless the teams are super top notch, folks won't go.

If you look at the resume and criteria, SDSU is better than all the other bubble teams.

http://sportsloungeblog.tumblr.com/p...en-deserved-an

Quote Originally Posted by The Sports Block View Post
    If you look at the resume and criteria, SDSU is better than all the other bubble teams.

http://sportsloungeblog.tumblr.com/p...en-deserved-an
    Sorry for bringing down the RPI.

WIU gets a 14 seed....

WIU Women's BBall‏
    @WIUWBB

It's goin' down in Tallahassee, Florida! #14 WIU vs. #3 Florida State in round one of the @ncaawbb tournament! #W1U #LeathernecksDancing
    https://twitter.com/WIUWBB/status/841432790734376961
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

IUPUI, SDSU and USD also make the WNIT.

USD hosts UND, SDSU hosts Northern Illinois and IUPUI travels to Saint Louis.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.