Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6-24 Record for season

Default 6-24 Record for season

Ladies finished their season today with a loss to IUPUI by 13. They battled hard. Bench scoring was good since Taylor and Sarah were shut down. Still feeling good for next year. Plenty of returning players with some more dynamic freshmen coming in next year. Need some off season work to improve.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Default Re: 6-24 Record for season

10-0 start for IUPUI really hurt, ladies battled but could never close the gap.

How many D1 wins?
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    How many D1 wins?
    4 all in conference.

They are still unwatchable but at least there is a glimpses of potential from a very young team.

That was a really good team we played. If this team was a year older they would have had a chance to win. Turning point is it was a 10 point game and we missed a wide open shot underneath the basket. Could have cut it to 8 with some momentum. Instead they go on a run. Lots of potential with this group who was probably the youngest in the country. If we knock down even 1 or 2 more threes and cut down the stupid turnovers by a few, it's a game.

Not happy with the end record but our future will be bright if these ladies bust their ass off this off season and improve. The freshman need a full off season with strength and conditioning and practice to fine tune their skills. It's 100% on the players to do it. Lets see how dedicated they are.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I think the Bison ladies showed improvement thru the season Rylee Nudell, while not huge offensive weapons improved on defense.
    Rylie Jacobson, showed some improvement as the year progressed.

Other posters (in other posts) said turnovers have been a problem all year.
    Looks like it was tonight too - 17 of them that led to 26 points for IUPUI.
    I am not a basketball person, I don't know much about the game, but this sounds like ball control is an area that needs work in the off-season.
    The roster has its seniors, but more freshmen and sophomores. Nice to see a turnaround next year.

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They are hard to watch. They don't defense well at all and miss bunnies below the basket. Hopefully the incoming tall freshmen allow the defense to improve.

fire maren. why let her ruin macey kvilvang?

sarah J & Rylee N were too slow to even catch iupui to foul at end.

down 13 with 2 min left and the coach is calling for a play down low to the center?? wow embarassing
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?