Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs IUPUI: Summit Tournament Round 1

Default Re: NDSU vs IUPUI: Summit Tournament Round 1

Quote Originally Posted by onbison09 View Post
    Fitting end for a soft team.
    It is def. a reality check.

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We will be a worse team next year with no Dex. He was thee reason we won many of the close games. There better be some good freshmen coming in next year because Miller can't win games by himself. We've seen how bad AJ has gotten; one of the biggest disappointments on the team. Needs to get out of his own head. They better be willing to change things up next year, because they will struggle mightily.

Also, where the heck are the younger guys? Geu? Samuelson? I'm questioning whether Richman is the right guy. What does it say when you're getting pounded and aren't willing to switch it up? I just have a bad feeling in my stomach about the next few years...I think it might be gas and I hope it is.

All that being said, it was a fun season to watch them battle back and win the close ones. Dex was a firecracker the entire season and Dupree did what he had to. He came back and gave us some depth. I really do hope they find their groove over the offseason. Gotta work hard and come out guns a blazin. Go Bison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    They shouldn't have pissed away an NIT bid. But they did
    They had zero chance at an NIT bid. Do you really think they would get in over Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Penn State or about 6 Big ten teams. No way in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    We will be a worse team next year with no Dex. He was thee reason we won many of the close games. There better be some good freshmen coming in next year because Miller can't win games by himself. We've seen how bad AJ has gotten; one of the biggest disappointments on the team. Needs to get out of his own head. They better be willing to change things up next year, because they will struggle mightily.

Also, where the heck are the younger guys? Geu? Samuelson? I'm questioning whether Richman is the right guy. What does it say when you're getting pounded and aren't willing to switch it up? I just have a bad feeling in my stomach about the next few years...I think it might be gas and I hope it is.

All that being said, it was a fun season to watch them battle back and win the close ones. Dex was a firecracker the entire season and Dupree did what he had to. He came back and gave us some depth. I really do hope they find their groove over the offseason. Gotta work hard and come out guns a blazin. Go Bison.

Dex the firecracker that was not used. How many times did they feed him the ball?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Dexter Werner won 5 or 6 games this year all by himself basically. They could be in trouble next year.

Jay is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    They had zero chance at an NIT bid. Do you really think they would get in over Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Penn State or about 6 Big ten teams. No way in hell.
    Im sure he's talking about a conference title NIT bid

Geu and Samulsen can't play D. They got beat game after game. Samulsen can shoot the lights out but he needs to work on his D. The guys from IUPUI would have eaten them two up tonight as we are just not athletic enough. Since going D1 we have prided ourselves on defense, it wasn't pretty but it kept us in games, our D has been not good a lot more than it has been lock down. How do you get excited with no one to play the 5 for at least a few years and with that we are relying on a high school player who will be a project.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Same guy who hasn't showed up for the past three games.
    heres the dirty lil secret about AJ... hes ALREADY at Denistry school at U of Minn... just let him go now.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

People can complain about Richman all they want and I've certainly been a critic at times but let's be real here, he wasn't out there missing layups and turning the ball over left and right. He wasn't getting out on shooters or boxing out. The players on the bench aren't any better and it showed all season. This years team was just not getting it done consistently all season and played their worst down the stretch. It is what it is a disappointing end to a mediocre season. Get back to work and get back to Bison basketball next season!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    We had the auto bid had we not pissed away the conference title. If USD loses we can watch them in the NIT

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com