Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs IUPUI: Summit Tournament Round 1

Default Re: NDSU vs IUPUI: Summit Tournament Round 1

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Well he also recruited players that went to 5 straight Summit title games, went to 3 NCAA's and won a game in one of them too.
    Saul Phillips recruited them.

richy gets eliason, geu, samuelson, dylan miller, khy and tyson ward (both fell in thier lap)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    They beat us on our court how is that pissing it away tonight sucked but your a flat out a dipshit and I will meet u anywhere to tell u that to your face
    From what I can understand of your 3 thought run on sentence, I think having a 1 1/2 game lead in the conference, then losing 5 of our last 9 games constitutes pissing away the regular season title.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Well he also recruited players that went to 5 straight Summit title games, went to 3 NCAA's and won a game in one of them too.
    Well... Saul Phillips may disagree with that. But yeah he gets some credit. What have you done lately?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

They beat us on our court how is that pissing it away tonight sucked but your a flat out a dipshit and I will meet u anywhere to tell u that to your face
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz04 View Post
    From what I can understand of your 3 thought run on sentence, I think having a 1 1/2 game lead in the conference, then losing 5 of our last 9 games constitutes pissing away the regular season title.
    But he will meet you anywhere to tell you something this idiotic

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

I can't believe it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Well... Saul Phillips may disagree with that
    Wtf are you talking about u fucktard
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Getting this back on track, I hope Dave considers playing in one of the other tournaments. Go on the road and use it as a challenge to grow and get better both as a team and a coach.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Solid season regardless of how this game turned out. Hopefully it gives some guys like AJ and Dylan Miller the drive to improve by next season. For as much as they have coming back there are huge questions in the front court.
    Haven't we said that about AJ every year? Really wish he graduated this year.

Wtf are you talking about u fucktard
    Saul Phillips and Tim Miles recruited many of our former star players who made the big dance. Dave had a hand in it but not all

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Getting this back on track, I hope Dave considers playing in one of the other tournaments. Go on the road and use it as a challenge to grow and get better both as a team and a coach.
    Richman doesn't seem very "growable". He appears convinced that his system and his decisions are in every respect correct. I regularly caught his Monday radio segments. I didn't detect a lot of self-reflection--even after losing badly.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.