Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Conference Tournaments

Default Re: 2017 Conference Tournaments

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Not good at all, Coach Miles should get another year but with how the team has played the last 3 weeks and how they are playing today...I'm not so sure hes going to have the chance. To be fair to Husker fans he and the team have been really awful this month.
    Nebraska did end up losing today in OT but Nebraska AD did go to twitter saying Coach Miles would be back next season for the Cornhuskers.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Seriously? That first Thursday and Friday of the tourney are like basketball Christmas!!!!!
    I believe I read that it is that most common time for men to get vasectomies. Get to take a couple days off work and watch basketball.
    College of Business Alumnus

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nebraska did end up losing today in OT but Nebraska AD did go to twitter saying Coach Miles would be back next season for the Cornhuskers.
    ...Which could mean he will be fired by the end of the week...
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    The hell happened to Nebraska? Miles going to get booted? There's losing games, and then there's the way you're losing games, and they are getting pummeled again today.
    Read somewhere that he lost one of his good players before the season started, didn't know if it was a transfer or injury as I didn't read it that hard. He's been in silent mode on twitter since early December too. Guessing that was either requested by the AD or he's putting himself in the doghouse a bit for not performing up to his standards. I really thought he could make done noise there bit just goes to show that a culture is hard to change, hopefully he gets another year and something clicks next year. It seems to have for pitino in Minnesota...

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I believe I read that it is that most common time for men to get vasectomies. Get to take a couple days off work and watch basketball.
    I'm not that big a fan!

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    This is true!!!
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Not good at all, Coach Miles should get another year but with how the team has played the last 3 weeks and how they are playing today...I'm not so sure hes going to have the chance. To be fair to Husker fans he and the team have been really awful this month.

looks like he's coming back. I'm glad. Really want him to succeed. But he has to start winning now. No more excuses.

What if North Dakota wins the Big Sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I'm not that big a fan!
    Well if you are going to get one.... what better time?
    College of Business Alumnus

Another #1 seed goes down....This time UT-Arlington of the Sun Belt
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.