Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Season Football Tickets renewal application is open

Default 2017 Season Football Tickets renewal application is open

Time to renew your tickets and up your TM fees. Lets do this Bison Nation. Horns Up.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Default Re: 2017 Season Football Tickets renewal application is open

Request Sent!

I swear I heard the internet laughed at me when I clicked "Submit".

With the rise in ticket price by $45 they better not cry about the cuts from the legislature or having to cut other things in the department. 12100 season ticket holders times $45 should get them a extra $544,500. Gap plugged!!! nothing to see here at NDSU just move along and look at the other colleges athletics.

IGNORE POST AS IT IS WRONG
    Last edited by Bison"FANatic"; 02-28-2017 at 07:18 PM.

Waite a second how much were tickets last year? I saw in a Forum article that said $205 but I think it was more and that is what I based my number on. I should probably know better than basing it on the Forum.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

New season ticket chart is also available.

http://www.gobison.com/documents/201...17.pdf?id=3170
    Looking good Billy Ray!

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Waite a second how much were tickets last year? I saw in a Forum article that said $205 but I think it was more and that is what I based my number on. I should probably know better than basing it on the Forum.
    $240 last year. Just pulled up my old receipt.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    My endzone reserved seats were $205 each last year once the Team Maker fee was included. This year they'll be $215. So it's a pretty modest increase for me at least. Although the home slate of games is also not nearly as good as it was last year either.

Still cheaper than my basketball season tickets.

$240 makes sense.

Imagine that I shouldn't have looked at the old Forum article:

"For instance, rows A-T in the middle portion of the sideline requires Team Makers dues of $2,750 per seat and with the season ticket price of $205 brings the total to $2,955 per seat. On the flipside, rows A-Z on the sideline toward the end zone still requires the $205 season ticket but carries a $200 Team Maker fee for a total of $405 per seat"
    http://www.inforum.com/sports/400550...season-tickets

One eye opening thing for me is, using the 2017 pricing, the students are now sitting on about $1.8M in football season tickets. The last number I saw (which was for 2015) student fees account for about $1.5M in revenue for the athletic budget (link).

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    One eye opening thing for me is, using the 2017 pricing, the students are now sitting on about $1.8M in football season tickets. The last number I saw (which was for 2015) student fees account for about $1.5M in revenue for the athletic budget (link).
    The number I'm getting for the value of the student seats (both ticket price and associated TM dues) is ~$1,530,000 using the 2017 prices and assuming full freight on every seat in the lower portion of section 16 (which should be getting closer to actually being true).
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie